Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

#rankappstate

APPdiesel
School: Appalachian State

Re: #rankappstate

Unread post by APPdiesel » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:15 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:10 pm
APPdiesel wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am
You mentioned that you do a shift on a Rock station as well as the Sports Station. Can I ask which one? Can I listen online or on IHeart? Thanks.
93.3 the Planet out of Greenville, SC. You can pick us up really well in Asheville and somewhat ok on the west side of Charlotte, Hickory, and Boone on a clear day. We're available on the radio.com app. It's the Entercom radio catch-all app. I produce the 4-7 show on espn upstate and host my own night show 7-midnight on 93.3.

She was actually just cleared of her 2nd battle with breast cancer. She's a warrior.
Thanks. I live in Florida, so I doubt that I can pick it up unless the winds are right. I will try and listen to your show.
Just a smidge out of range.
"Sports talk's most decent producer" on 97.1 The Fan Upstate

http://www.twitter.com/dieselonradio

AppNation85

Unread post by AppNation85 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Well I tweeted at 4 voters last week who had not previously voted for App. This week 3 of the 4 voted for App.

I’m in no way saying it’s because I tweeted at them but I’m just saying it obviously didn’t hurt.
Twitter: @RankAppState

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:27 am

APPdiesel wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am
You mentioned that you do a shift on a Rock station as well as the Sports Station. Can I ask which one? Can I listen online or on IHeart? Thanks.
93.3 the Planet out of Greenville, SC. You can pick us up really well in Asheville and somewhat ok on the west side of Charlotte, Hickory, and Boone on a clear day. We're available on the radio.com app. It's the Entercom radio catch-all app. I produce the 4-7 show on espn upstate and host my own night show 7-midnight on 93.3.

She was actually just cleared of her 2nd battle with breast cancer. She's a warrior.
As someone who grew up in the 90’s, 93.3 is as good as it gets to listen to rock/alternative. Luckily I moved out to Gastonia 10+ years ago and get it nice and clear. You have a good show Diesel. I didn’t know you were on ESPN Upstate too, I’ll have to check it out.
The Appalachian State

AppNation85

Unread post by AppNation85 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Luke Combs is on the #RankAppState train
Twitter: @RankAppState

ASUTodd

Unread post by ASUTodd » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 pm

I'd say get Eric Church on board but he's too busy denouncing the NRA.

ELCubano1

Unread post by ELCubano1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm

On a side note to all of this Rank App State business...I waited over 30 years to see our football program be recognized on a national level when we beat Michigan (the national championships didn't hurt either). And now we're finally in the FBS, have dominated the SunBelt, G5 teams, won 2 conference championships and the first team ever to win its' first 3 bowl games once eligible. This is impressive beyond belief...!

I actually thought that we would have to beat a ranked power 5 to be voted into the top 25. But here we are knocking on the top 25 door...If we continue to win, there's no doubt that we will be voted in to that exclusive club very soon...! We have a very special, deep and talented team. GO APPS...!!!

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 pm

ASUTodd wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 pm
He is a Tarhole Fan. He is hashtaggin #rankCarolina. Probably lobbying to get Satterfield to Chapel Hill too....
The Appalachian State

tnave94

Unread post by tnave94 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:18 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 pm
ASUTodd wrote:
He is a Tarhole Fan. He is hashtaggin #rankCarolina. Probably lobbying to get Satterfield to Chapel Hill too....
I know people might have their hot takes about Eric Church and UNC but that kind of talk is toxic. He has done more for App State than you would ever believe behind the scenes, don’t piss him off more than he already has been.

ASUTodd

Unread post by ASUTodd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 pm

tnave94 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:18 pm
appstatealum wrote:
ASUTodd wrote:
I know people might have their hot takes about Eric Church and UNC but that kind of talk is toxic. He has done more for App State than you would ever believe behind the scenes, don’t piss him off more than he already has been.
Hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhss. I just spit drink out my nose.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm

tnave94 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:18 pm
appstatealum wrote:
ASUTodd wrote:
I say it more as a joke.... but there is a little truth to my “hate”. To his defense, his split loyalty seemed to be acceptable practice even in my days as a student.... it just wasn’t ever acceptable to me. I’m sure he has given more money than I could ever afford, but there is more to loyalty than throwing money at it. I just appreciate the Luke Combs of the world who wear the black and gold on their sleeve.

I didn’t even know Eric Church was an Alumnus until years after I graduated. I knew of Luke Combs right before he made it big due to him being at games and pregame shows. All I’m saying, I love App State so much, if I was famous, you would definitely know where I graduated from. I work for a large corporation and one of the things I’m known for by my clients and fellow employees is my diehard App fandom.
The Appalachian State

Yosef84

Unread post by Yosef84 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:59 am

We are very fortunate to have two musicians who are as successful as Eric Church and Luke Combs from App State. I get that it causes some distaste when folks see Church wearing a baby blue cap. I can't say that I love it either, but folks just need to grow some thicker skin and stop creating these "standards" by which we judge everybody else's fandom. I just don't see an up side to launching barbs at a celebrity alum at every opportunity.

T-Dog

Unread post by T-Dog » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:29 am

The problem many have with Church is that he "quietly" supports App State while he loudly supports UNC. And it seems like he only occasionally loudly supports App when it's convenient for him, like if he's got something to sell.

Yosef84

Unread post by Yosef84 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 am

T-Dog wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:29 am
The problem many have with Church is that he "quietly" supports App State while he loudly supports UNC. And it seems like he only occasionally loudly supports App when it's convenient for him, like if he's got something to sell.
I get it. I really do. It's annoying to see anyone doing that and many of us have that same reaction. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. For that matter, they are entitled to state their opinion on this board if they wish because this is the USA. My point is just that I see no up side to those public comments which alienate, or even potentially alienate a celebrity alum. It's just my opinion and the only reason I said anything is because it seems like every single time his name is mentioned someone (no idea if it's the same person or people) seems to make the same comments.

Yosefus

Unread post by Yosefus » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:59 am

Church, Combs who cares.
Beat Louisiana!
#rankappstate

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:13 pm

T-Dog wrote:
Nailed it. I could care less until the day he came to The Rock with his merchandise in tow, it was a bad look for him.

*On a bright note, if I win this 1.0 billion dollar jackpot, you will definitely see me rocking my App State hat in the media..... and Yosef will be getting a fat check from my trust....

See everyone Saturday, even if I win.....

*i do not condone gambling nor encourage folks to waste their money on lotto tickets. Coffee money every couple of months to buy a chance at a jackpot seems OK. Play responsibly :D
The Appalachian State

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:13 pm
T-Dog wrote:
Nailed it. I could care less until the day he came to The Rock with his merchandise in tow, it was a bad look for him.

*On a bright note, if I win this 1.0 billion dollar jackpot, you will definitely see me rocking my App State hat in the media..... and Yosef will be getting a fat check from my trust....

*i do not condone gambling nor encourage folks to waste their money on lotto tickets. Coffee money every couple of months to buy a chance at a jackpot seems OK. Play responsibly :D
If you win, can I have my $10 back that I spent on tickets? That way we bothe win. :D

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:10 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:13 pm
T-Dog wrote:

If you win, can I have my $10 back that I spent on tickets? That way we bothe win. :D
Well, if I win Tuesday...... Sure, I'll throw you a 10 spot
The Appalachian State

ASU85Grad

Unread post by ASU85Grad » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Cincinnati just lost. Where ranked 20th

BTK2000

Unread post by BTK2000 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Temple just beat #20 Cincinnati in overtime

Apple@chin1