Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

On to Statesboro

CornCobPipes
School: Appalachian State

Re: On to Statesboro

Unread post by CornCobPipes » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Honey Boo Boo going to do the Eagle March or sing the national anthem?😁
KICK ASS!!!

EF200
School: Georgia Southern

Unread post by EF200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 pm
It’s impossible to solve a murder in Statesboro. All the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.
Shoot and I thought Statesboro jokes about Appalachian State were bad. Trust me you don't want to hear them. Let's just lay that to rest with your Dead Goats. GATA!

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:24 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:09 pm
Back in the day, Georgia Southern could not offer sex ed and driver’s ed on the same day. Thankfully, that problem was resolved when someone donated another mule to the university.
Are you retarded or just brought up that way? Put your parents in a nursing home and incarcerate your brother before he becomes a serial killer. Shoot and I thought I had issues😎

CornCobPipes

Unread post by CornCobPipes » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:25 pm

If your planning the trip to Gnatsboro beware they don't have bathrooms nor portajohns for tailgating....they use beautiful Eagle Creek hence the origin of GATA.....GATA GO TO EAGLE CREEK.
KICK ASS!!!

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 pm

EF200 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:24 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Back in the day, Georgia Southern could not offer sex ed and driver’s ed on the same day. Thankfully, that problem was resolved when someone donated another mule to the university.
Are you retarded or just brought up that way? Put your parents in a nursing home and incarcerate your brother before he becomes a serial killer. Shoot and I thought I had issues😎
Retarded?

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:46 pm

NoLongerLurking wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 pm
EF200 wrote:
AppSt94 wrote:

Retarded?
Yeah, does it ring a bell? Ding a ling?

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:02 pm

EF200 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:46 pm
NoLongerLurking wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 pm
EF200 wrote:
AppSt94 wrote:

Retarded?
Yeah, does it ring a bell? Ding a ling?
I just wanted to ensure you had gone full retard and weren't just being an extremely unsuccessful troll. The spectrum is alive and well in delusion land, isn't it? I know this much: successful people do not troll unsuccessfully. Good luck, little fella. I heard Honey Boo Boo is gonna be at your favorite bar this week drinking gnatty light.

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Lurking you son of a gun. Take care of those goats before you bed down feed and groom them like you usually do. Now little fella, finish your moonshine, go to bed and fantasize about Boo Boo. Clean up your mess in the morning.

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:43 pm

You may not be no longer lurking. But your still a creepy little fella . With a username nolongerlurking your either retarded or monitored 24/7 by a mental facility. Better check in before they come and take you away.🚾

ComebackShack

Unread post by ComebackShack » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Can we get both of the people using insensitive language off the board? Not good to be associated with fans dropping the R word today or referencing pedofilia

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:23 am

ComebackShack wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 pm
Can we get both of the people using insensitive language off the board? Not good to be associated with fans dropping the R word today or referencing pedofilia
Uh? I'm a visitor here but saw no inappropriate language or terminology. Kudos to the administration for keeping an open mind and not relenting to the oversensitive.

MrCraig

Unread post by MrCraig » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am

EF200 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:21 pm
Lurking you son of a gun. Take care of those goats before you bed down feed and groom them like you usually do. Now little fella, finish your moonshine, go to bed and fantasize about Boo Boo. Clean up your mess in the morning.
You’re bad at trash talk, bad at trolling, and now you’re just being offensive. Please, go away. You aren’t getting a rise out of anyone, you’re just being annoying. Go read a book, if you can. Learn some new facts about Appalachia, and come up with some wittier retorts. The goat thing is neither funny nor original. I get that you are bored and need to blow off some steam after your beloved Georgia got beat by LSU, and you are having to wait two weeks until the Florida game, but find a different outlet.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:34 am

EF200 wrote:
AppSt94 wrote:
Dude, you are neither funny, nor original. You have one line in your shtick and it is stupid. Put down the keyboard and go get some help.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:05 am

EF200 is a weak one isn’t he? He is fixated on goats.

Pike51

Unread post by Pike51 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am

Funny... the Appholes calling out Eagle fans for the same old, same old.

I feel like I could pull an 8 Mile and tell you everything you're going to say about us before you say it... Stinkboro, gnats, rednecks, uneducated, Honey Boo Boo, some reference to Eagle Creek... and let's not forget the ones who will tell you how awful Statesboro is and how horrible their fans are. Funny thing is, those are the one who can't afford to make the trip or are just too plain lazy, so they build a garbage excuse in a weak attempt to justify not going. My guess is most of them have never even been to Statesboro. I do recall a trip to Boone when your fans threw full water bottles at our band and busted out some windows on the GS buses. I also recall when GS made the mistake of giving out eagle head discs pregame and they became projectiles for our student body after Eagle scores.

Your team is now ranked... if you don't make the trip it's lame. All joking aside... get your butts to Statesboro and cheer on your team. Just leave the livestock at home, don't forget your toothbrush, and boil your water before drinking.

Fair enough?

ValleyBoy

Unread post by ValleyBoy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 am

Image#1 AppySt fan.
Once an Eagle Always an Eagle.

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 am

Current series record: 19-13-1 App's favor

Soon to be: 20-13-1

StorminASU

Unread post by StorminASU » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:52 am

Pike51 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am

I feel like I could pull an 8 Mile and tell you everything you're going to say about us before you say it... Stinkboro, gnats, rednecks, uneducated, Honey Boo Boo, some reference to Eagle Creek... and let's not forget the ones who will tell you how awful Statesboro is and how horrible their fans are. Funny thing is, those are the one who can't afford to make the trip or are just too plain lazy, so they build a garbage excuse in a weak attempt to justify not going. My guess is most of them have never even been to Statesboro. I do recall a trip to Boone when your fans threw full water bottles at our band and busted out some windows on the GS buses. I also recall when GS made the mistake of giving out eagle head discs pregame and they became projectiles for our student body after Eagle scores.

Your team is now ranked... if you don't make the trip it's lame. All joking aside... get your butts to Statesboro and cheer on your team. Just leave the livestock at home, don't forget your toothbrush, and boil your water before drinking.

Fair enough?
Talking about us throwing water bottles at your band, while conveniently leaving out they played their fight song on our field and marched on our student section. Trash actions like that deserve a little trash tossed that way.

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:55 am

Pike51 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am

Fair enough?
How many goat jokes have you made this week??

Also, I've been to Stinkboro twice. I'm not going this week because I burned all my PTO getting married and honeymooning in Europe. Poor decision, I know.

app97

Unread post by app97 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 am

Please tell me these aren't college educated people talking smack, or even college students. There is zero wit or any info that's clever enough to get blood boiling. How is an adult supposed to respond to middle school level trash talk? If we respond in our own terms, it would fly right over their heads. Charlotte fans were far more interesting and that sets the bar pretty low.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”