Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

On to Statesboro

appaneer1984
School: Appalachian State

Re: On to Statesboro

Unread post by appaneer1984 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 am

StorminASU wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:52 am
Pike51 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am
Funny... the Appholes calling out Eagle fans for the same old, same old.

I feel like I could pull an 8 Mile and tell you everything you're going to say about us before you say it... Stinkboro, gnats, rednecks, uneducated, Honey Boo Boo, some reference to Eagle Creek... and let's not forget the ones who will tell you how awful Statesboro is and how horrible their fans are. Funny thing is, those are the one who can't afford to make the trip or are just too plain lazy, so they build a garbage excuse in a weak attempt to justify not going. My guess is most of them have never even been to Statesboro. I do recall a trip to Boone when your fans threw full water bottles at our band and busted out some windows on the GS buses. I also recall when GS made the mistake of giving out eagle head discs pregame and they became projectiles for our student body after Eagle scores.

Your team is now ranked... if you don't make the trip it's lame. All joking aside... get your butts to Statesboro and cheer on your team. Just leave the livestock at home, don't forget your toothbrush, and boil your water before drinking.

Fair enough?
Talking about us throwing water bottles at your band, while conveniently leaving out they played their fight song on our field and marched on our student section. Trash actions like that deserve a little trash tossed that way.
And let's not forget them going after Armanti's knees time and time and time again in 2007
I just come for what peace I can find | The spirit ever lingers in a song | And the mountain's gonna sing this song for me |Rock me off to sleep

MrCraig

Unread post by MrCraig » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:06 am

Gonzo wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:55 am
Pike51 wrote:

I feel like I could pull an 8 Mile and tell you everything you're going to say about us before you say it... Stinkboro, gnats, rednecks, uneducated, Honey Boo Boo, some reference to Eagle Creek... and let's not forget the ones who will tell you how awful Statesboro is and how horrible their fans are. Funny thing is, those are the one who can't afford to make the trip or are just too plain lazy, so they build a garbage excuse in a weak attempt to justify not going. My guess is most of them have never even been to Statesboro. I do recall a trip to Boone when your fans threw full water bottles at our band and busted out some windows on the GS buses. I also recall when GS made the mistake of giving out eagle head discs pregame and they became projectiles for our student body after Eagle scores.

Your team is now ranked... if you don't make the trip it's lame. All joking aside... get your butts to Statesboro and cheer on your team. Just leave the livestock at home, don't forget your toothbrush, and boil your water before drinking.

Fair enough?
How many goat jokes have you made this week??

Also, I've been to Stinkboro twice. I'm not going this week because I burned all my PTO getting married and honeymooning in Europe. Poor decision, I know.
They want us to come to the game to make the stadium seem more full on national television. As I mentioned before, most of the Stink alumni with money will be in Jacksonville this weekend to watch their favorite team play. And let's please not forget that the most attended event in Paulson Stadium history was a Tim McGraw concert.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:10 am

app97 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 am
Please tell me these aren't college educated people talking smack, or even college students. There is zero wit or any info that's clever enough to get blood boiling. How is an adult supposed to respond to middle school level trash talk? If we respond in our own terms, it would fly right over their heads. Charlotte fans were far more interesting and that sets the bar pretty low.
They aren't. They went to Southern.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 am

Gonzo wrote:
Pike51 wrote:

Also, I've been to Stinkboro twice. I'm not going this week because I burned all my PTO getting married and honeymooning in Europe. Poor decision, I know.
You picked Europe over Statesboro? That's a rocky start to a marriage....
The Appalachian State

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am

EF200 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:18 pm
appstate77 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:09 pm
Yeah we had to bail out your sorry defense, but he didnt learn all the secrets.....We still have a quiver full.....Get your flak jackets out. Your gonna get hit hard.
Nah, time your youngins learn the power of Paulson Stadium. Satterfield understands and fears us better than any Crap fan. Take your coaches lead and crap in your pants before entering our stadium. Leave your manure in the parking lot.
From what I observed the last time I was in Gnatsboro, the manure was in the parking lot before we ever got there.
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:48 am

Appsolutely wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am
EF200 wrote:
appstate77 wrote:
Yeah we had to bail out your sorry defense, but he didnt learn all the secrets.....We still have a quiver full.....Get your flak jackets out. Your gonna get hit hard.
Nah, time your youngins learn the power of Paulson Stadium. Satterfield understands and fears us better than any Crap fan. Take your coaches lead and crap in your pants before entering our stadium. Leave your manure in the parking lot.
From what I observed the last time I was in Gnatsboro, the manure was in the parking lot before we ever got there.
Also, I heard what your head cheerleader said the first time she had sex: "Get offa me daddy; you're crushin' my Marlboros.
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 am

ValleyBoy wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 am
Image#1 AppySt fan.
Better than GS's.
Attachments
Miss GSU.jpg
Miss GSU.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 3408 times

appchicago

Unread post by appchicago » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 am

Pike51 wrote:

Fair enough?
You're slightly better at smack than your buddies are. If they're actual GaSo (or Troy) graduates, they should get a refund for all that wasted tuition... plus the money they blew on bathtub crank and Everclear.

Been to Statesboro. We won, and I still can't recommend it.

And, theoretically, IF a bus window was smashed in Boone and IF it was done by a goalpost, it wasn't malicious. When a couple hundred students are carrying something and 90% of them can't see where it's going, precision isn't really a possibility. But I wasn't there, officer, so I can't be sure. And I definitely don't know anyone who was riding the goalpost at the time.

oldfart
School: Georgia Southern

Unread post by oldfart » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:00 am

appaneer1984 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 am
StorminASU wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:52 am
Pike51 wrote:

Fair enough?
Talking about us throwing water bottles at your band, while conveniently leaving out they played their fight song on our field and marched on our student section. Trash actions like that deserve a little trash tossed that way.
And let's not forget them going after Armanti's knees time and time and time again in 2007
We weren't going after his knees, we just wanted to see what a foot chewed up by a lawnmower looked like.

Pike51

Unread post by Pike51 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:11 am

appchicago wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 am
Pike51 wrote:

Fair enough?
You're slightly better at smack than your buddies are. If they're actual GaSo (or Troy) graduates, they should get a refund for all that wasted tuition... plus the money they blew on bathtub crank and Everclear.

Been to Statesboro. We won, and I still can't recommend it.

And, theoretically, IF a bus window was smashed in Boone and IF it was done by a goalpost, it wasn't malicious. When a couple hundred students are carrying something and 90% of them can't see where it's going, precision isn't really a possibility. But I wasn't there, officer, so I can't be sure. And I definitely don't know anyone who was riding the goalpost at the time.
Your name is "Appchicago" and you want to talk trash about Statesboro. Assuming you live or are from Chicago, that's like the absolute worst place to live in the world next to downtown Atlanta on the GagState campus... honestly, they might be tied. Chicago + App State... your decision making judgement is highly suspect. I suggest your friends host an intervention immediately. Upside is they will have the game on at the rehab center.

moonshine

Unread post by moonshine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:28 am

Gonzo wrote:
Pike51 wrote:

Fair enough?

P51 is Mr. Original (aka TK Fanboy) and the GOAT when it comes to Statesboro Talk:

"F*** App State and the goat they rode in on"--P51
"Maybe those hilljacks can take it out of the goat *** long enough to come play a little football."--P51
"if they can keep AOL going long enough up in the holler." -- P51 must also be a UNC-C fan.
"T-Dog likes goat meat. That is all."--P51

He's practically begging App fans to show up and help fill the stadium since their fan base still hasn't bought in to their return, which just so happens to coincide with the hiring of App's Co-DC and a S&C coach as well as the RB coach from a few years ago. Coincidence?!?

Hopefully his prognostication comes true and he can go back to consuming goat cheese and self loathing.
"Appy might hang 70 or more on us. We have some serious work to do on defense. We have to find some man coverage at some point. Cover 2 kills us." --P51

The best part is, he actually does like App and thinks we're pretty swell:
"I have no issues being compared to them... I actually would agree."--P51
Picked up via free agency by the High Country All-Stars

appchicago

Unread post by appchicago » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:35 am

Pike51 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:11 am
Your name is "Appchicago" and you want to talk trash about Statesboro. Assuming you live or are from Chicago, that's like the absolute worst place to live in the world next to downtown Atlanta on the GagState campus... honestly, they might be tied. Chicago + App State... your decision making judgement is highly suspect. I suggest your friends host an intervention immediately. Upside is they will have the game on at the rehab center.
Nevermind. That was a lot lazier. I lived in a nice part of Chicago. What's the nice part of Statesboro?

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 am

appchicago wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:35 am
Pike51 wrote:
Nevermind. That was a lot lazier. I lived in a nice part of Chicago. What's the nice part of Statesboro?
There's a nice part in Chicago?

ValleyBoy

Unread post by ValleyBoy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am

appchicago wrote:
Pike51 wrote:
oldfart's farm.
Once an Eagle Always an Eagle.

EF200

Unread post by EF200 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am

ValleyBoy wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am
appchicago wrote:
Pike51 wrote:
oldfart's farm.
Swamp's gator ranch has got your farm beat.

SayYesToTheRock

Unread post by SayYesToTheRock » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:49 am

If you're wondering why Stink fans are fixated on goats, it's because they lost 3 of 4 to the GOAT, and they'll never get over it. :lol:

ValleyBoy

Unread post by ValleyBoy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:53 am

ValleyBoy will not be able to make it to the game due to work schedule and having to be a member of and Eagle Scout project review board and a Eagle Scout Board of review Thursday evening before the game starts.
After these two boards are completed ValleyBoy will go to Bubba's Goat Emporium and Egg farm to watch the game and to also help protect Bubba's Goats from any Appy fans that might want to take advantage of Bubba's Goats.

GATA
Once an Eagle Always an Eagle.

appchicago

Unread post by appchicago » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 am

EF200 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 am

There's a nice part in Chicago?
One day your daddy will fix his truck and you'll be able to leave Georgia and travel a little. Assuming your parole conditions will allow it.

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 am

Appsolutely wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:48 am
Appsolutely wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am
EF200 wrote:
appstate77 wrote:
Also, I heard what your head cheerleader said the first time she had sex: "Get offa me daddy; you're crushin' my Marlboros."

Pike51

Unread post by Pike51 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:59 am

appchicago wrote:
Pike51 wrote:
Pretty much all of Statesboro is nice. But I spent plenty of time in Chicago when I worked with Grainger. There isn't a nice part at all. Some of the surrounding areas are okay but nothing that holds a candle to Statesboro (or Boone for that matter). With that said, I'm not a fan of urban living and much prefer the rural areas. Atlanta sucks too IMO.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”