Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Most important and most discussed topic should be...

HighlandsApp
School: Appalachian State

Most important and most discussed topic should be...

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Buy your tickets and bring your friends Saturday...

This is a HISTORIC accomplishment of these young men and a very young team.

They have worked their butts off and deserve our admiration and thanks by buying the very affordable $35 seat tickets and hitting 35,000 in the stands. The weather looks to be fantastic.

Go to Boone, cheer on your Mountaineers. Pick a Christmas tree up after the game and join the celebration.

Season ticket holders only have today and tomorrow to secure their seats and parking passes.

Here’s instructions

IMPORTANT: Please use your existing "My App Fan" account that is tied to your Yosef Club donor account in order to purchase by stated deadline to have first right of refusal on your season tickets/parking. Please ensure that your account contact information is updated (specifically email and phone #).

-Your season ticket(s) and parking location will be held under your account until Monday, November 26, 2018 at 5 pm. After this time, all unpurchased season tickets will be released as well as parking.

-Orders after this date will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be based on seating availability. After the deadline, parking will be $25 per space and based on availability.

-Scroll down and complete the order form with your credit card payment. You may also call the App State Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079 and place your order over the phone.

-Once you have submitted your ticket/parking order, there will be NO opting-out or refunds.

-A $15 processing and handling fee will be added to the final, charged ticket purchase.

-Purchased tickets and parking may be picked up on Sunday, November 25th at the App State Athletic Ticket Office (Holmes Convocation Center) from 1 pm - 5 pm.

-During the Championship week, you may pick up packets between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm; Monday-Friday at the App State Athletic Ticket Office (Holmes Convocation Center).

-On game day, tickets with parking will be available for pickup at the Premium Pick Up at the Holmes Convocation Center 7 am - 2 pm.

-Tickets without parking will be available for pickup beginning at 9 am at the Stadium Ticket Office.

-Please direct any questions to the App State Athletic Ticket Office by calling 828.262.2079; Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm during Championship game week.

hotrod2001

Re: Most important and most discussed topic should be...

Unread post by hotrod2001 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Tried to go, wife won’t let me...:(

Snwbrdro

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Tickets in hand! Wouldn’t miss it!

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Money is always tight going into Christmas time, but I Pre-ordered my tickets without hesitation and waited in line for them last night. I asked my son if it's OK that our Christmas present as a family is to all go to the New Orleans Bowl game....
The Appalachian State

SoCalApp

Unread post by SoCalApp » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Got mine! Specifically planned my trip home from California with the hope that this game would happen. So excited!!!

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:47 pm

hotrod2001 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 pm
Boooo

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:49 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:39 pm
Money is always tight going into Christmas time, but I Pre-ordered my tickets without hesitation and waited in line for them last night. I asked my son if it's OK that our Christmas present as a family is to all go to the New Orleans Bowl game....
That's awesome. my family have enjoyed little mini vacations for each of the bowl games.

This year we can't my daughter's graduation is the Saturday of the New Orleans bowl...

I am guessing that asking them to move the graduation ceremony probably is wishful thinking....

AppinATL

Unread post by AppinATL » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:50 pm

hotrod2001 wrote:
What do you mean, she won't let you? Why the hell not. I'm thankful my wife doesn't treat me like a child.

AppinATL

Unread post by AppinATL » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:52 pm

HighlandsApp wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:49 pm
appstatealum wrote:
That's awesome. my family have enjoyed little mini vacations for each of the bowl games.

This year we can't my daughter's graduation is the Saturday of the New Orleans bowl...

I am guessing that asking them to move the graduation ceremony probably is wishful thinking....
You get a pass on that one. If they wouldn't move Phil Mickelson's daughter's graduation for him to play in the US Open, you are probably out of luck.

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:10 pm

AppinATL wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:52 pm
HighlandsApp wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:49 pm
appstatealum wrote:

You get a pass on that one. If they wouldn't move Phil Mickelson's daughter's graduation for him to play in the US Open, you are probably out of luck.
She is really bummed.... Seriously, Chancellor Everts let's move graduation to the Friday before.....
Last edited by HighlandsApp on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

appstate77

Unread post by appstate77 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Just got mine. Alot of people are calling. Took awhile to get through.

hotrod2001

Unread post by hotrod2001 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:58 pm

AppinATL wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:50 pm
hotrod2001 wrote:
What do you mean, she won't let you? Why the hell not. I'm thankful my wife doesn't treat me like a child.
Well good for you. Unfortunately my wife works every other weekend and with the sheer amount of incompetence she has to work with combined with holiday preparations sometimes we don't always get what we want. Been to plenty of games this year and I'll be there in spirit.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:49 pm

I’m about the same boat. No chance of sitter this weekend so I’ll probably be on the couch for the game. Sad to only make one home game this year compared to years where I made every game (home and away).

vegattk

Unread post by vegattk » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Can't believe it but this will be our FIRST home game for this year....
One game does not a postseason make.
More App Games > Less App Games

87ASUgrad

Unread post by 87ASUgrad » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Going up to Boone Tuesday to pick up our tickets and parking pass. Also hoping there is an "inside the Huddle" lunch at the Boone Golf Club that we can attend also. Has anyone heard if there will be one this week?
Give Em Hell!!

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:23 pm

87ASUgrad wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Going up to Boone Tuesday to pick up our tickets and parking pass. Also hoping there is an "inside the Huddle" lunch at the Boone Golf Club that we can attend also. Has anyone heard if there will be one this week?
They advertised it last week as the last one of the season.

MAD Doctor

Unread post by MAD Doctor » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:09 am

Got mine Saturday night. The excitement in the ticket line was a thing of beauty. These are the best of times, folks. This team is special and has worked and sacrificed to give us this game Saturday. A raucous sold out Rock is the least we can do. Let’s make it happen!
Fight App!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”