Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Attendance Predictions for SBC Championship Game

appgrad95&97
School: Appalachian State

Re: Attendance Predictions for SBC Championship Game

Unread post by appgrad95&97 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Yosefus wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm
Not a single championship game was to a packed house, not one. We compared well vs other G5 games and we won.
Take time to read some of the Louisiana side articles. The attendees some are complaining about made a huge difference in the game. Noise got in their heads and helped the outcome.
Man, that is generous to the point of being borderline untrue. 45k watched the AAC championship. The MAC was played at a neutral site. Bosie had basically 9K more than we did (in worse weather). And MTSU drew a typical home crowd, whereas we drew about 8K less than a typical home game.

appfanz

Unread post by appfanz » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:21 pm

One thing to bear in mind comparing last weeks attendance to this weeks is that if all season tickets sold are counted, there surely were some who were not there last week. I know of several people who have multiple season tickets but didn’t buy their whole allotment for yesterday’s game.

Apptrain

Unread post by Apptrain » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:07 pm

appgrad95&97 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:59 am
97grad wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:59 pm
I thought attendance was pretty good actually. It was a game scheduled with a week's notice, the weather was beyond awful, and it was nationally televised. Not sure how you could expect much better.
There are five pages of predictions on the thread, EVERYONE expected much better.
Thank you. And I get ass chewed for being critical.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”