Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Let’s Move On!

asugoapps

Let’s Move On!

Unread post by asugoapps » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:13 pm

The Satterfield era is in the rearview mirror. Let’s dont forget the remaining coaches and players are preparing for the New Orleans Bowl. We have been spoiled by the Moore/Satterfield Era. Now that APP is at the G5 FBS level we have to realize That the coaching carrousel will be the NEW NORM with APP Football.

https://www.wataugademocrat.com/sports/ ... 6b0de.html

Gonzo
School: Appalachian State

Re: Let’s Move On!

Unread post by Gonzo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:43 am

I’m flying to New Orleans for the New Orleans Bowl that we FINALLY have an opportunity to play in. We have a chance to finish with two loses and a ranking. I’m stoked.

There’s a chance we know our next coach by the time we’re slamming beaker shots out of Cajun breasts on Bourbon Street. That would be a shot of adrenaline to the fan base.

Let’s go win another one.

GoBoone

Unread post by GoBoone » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 am

I’ve moved on. Now let’s get to business and throttle Middle Tennessee like we did to Toledo. I’ll loose my voice for a week but I’m ready. GO APPS

The Rock

Unread post by The Rock » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 am

Here’s an article about how Apps players have approached practice since Satterfield left:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.journa ... a.amp.html

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 am

GoBoone wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 am
I’ve moved on. Now let’s get to business and throttle Middle Tennessee like we did to Toledo. I’ll loose my voice for a week but I’m ready. GO APPS
Sounds like a plan to me, Go Apps!!

HighPointApp

Unread post by HighPointApp » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:44 am

The Rock wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 am
Here’s an article about how Apps players have approached practice since Satterfield left:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.journa ... a.amp.html
For those worried about the team, this article tells me the team is fine. They know there is something to prove on the 15th.
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:48 am

Gonzo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:43 am
I’m flying to New Orleans for the New Orleans Bowl that we FINALLY have an opportunity to play in. We have a chance to finish with two loses and a ranking. I’m stoked.

There’s a chance we know our next coach by the time we’re slamming beaker shots out of Cajun breasts on Bourbon Street. That would be a shot of adrenaline to the fan base.

Outstanding!
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:21 pm

asugoapps wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:13 pm
The Satterfield era is in the rearview mirror. Let’s dont forget the remaining coaches and players are preparing for the New Orleans Bowl. We have been spoiled by the Moore/Satterfield Era. Now that APP is at the G5 FBS level we have to realize That the coaching carrousel will be the NEW NORM with APP Football.

The Satterfield era is NOT over until he stops poaching the assistant coaches and after the bowl game when he is likely to accept at least one of our player commits.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Gonzo wrote:

How will your significant other feel about that :?: :)
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:25 pm

NewApp wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:22 pm
Gonzo wrote:

How will your significant other feel about that :?: :)
Maybe she is Cajun.

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Southern Comfort, Cajun:

JMappfan5

Unread post by JMappfan5 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 pm

The Satterfield era is NOT over until he stops poaching the assistant coaches and after the bowl game when he is likely to accept at least one of our player commits.
[/quote]

It's over so move on! If he hires more of our Coaches then so what? None of them are guaranteed a job when our new Coach is hired. If we lose a transfer or two, who could blame them for wanting to play for a Coach that they love and respect. We will recover and be fine. Life's too short to be bitter!!! GO APPS and good luck Scott & staff!!!

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Gonzo wrote:

Small chance at being ranked. We need to beat MTSU by double digits, an Army loss today, and then could use losses by 5 of the following in bowl games: NC State, Stanford, Utah State, Iowa State, Cincinnati, UAB, and Northwestern.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:13 pm

NewApp wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:21 pm
asugoapps wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:13 pm

I doubt that he takes anyone off our team. Louisville is in complete rebuild and they would have to sit out a year. We love our players but if they don't want to be here then I won't beg them. Our players are smart and see what we could do next year so it would be very stupid to throw that away to sit for a year at a ACC bottom feeder who won't be in a NY6 like we potentially could be next year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”