Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

season tickets

appgrad81

Re: season tickets

Unread post by appgrad81 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:13 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm
Those miffed about parking assignments should call Yosef and ask for clarification. In years past, both Rivers Street and Library deck were subject to availability in a certain giving level. Most of Rivers Street, as I understand it, is now a $750 giving level. It's an issue of supply and demand.

You will get more clarification as to exact giving levels and your priority points standing within that level by calling Yosef. Remember, the people who make the parking assignments are just as human as you and I. It is possible that they made a mistake. It is also possible that they didn't make a mistake. It would be polite to ask for clarification and ask if there's any way to make a change. Personally, I'm going to enjoy meeting new tailgate families in our new parking lot.
We did not open our package until home from work on Thursday, after the Yosef office was closed. So I took your advice and called at 8:15 Friday morning and spoke with Toronto who was very nice. First I asked were Library Deck holders from previous years contacted to tell us that we were losing our spaces and maybe I missed the email? No we were not contacted to let us increase our contribution to keep our spot in the Deck, so I asked could we give more Friday and get back in the Deck. Toronto checked if any spots were available in the Deck, unfortunately none were available because others had called before 5:00 pm Thursday and had made extra contributions to get into the Deck.

So I gave Toronto a couple of suggestions to make this years changes more agreeable to those who have been moved from Library Deck to Legends:
1. Have the University open Legends each game day so we may use the facilities and not have to use Port-a-Johns.
2. Provide a shuttle from Legends just as they do from HHS.

The University growth (which I am all for) is the reason we have been displaced so the University should provide some accommodations for this year and next. If we had been given a heads up that we needed to give $500 to keep the Deck we would have done so, but nothing was sent to the Deck pass holders.

We will make the best of this situation and yes, meet new tailgaters, but I hope Toronto takes my suggestions to the powers at the University or someone on this board does so.

DaphneUrquhart
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 pm

appgrad81 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:13 pm
DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Those miffed about parking assignments should call Yosef and ask for clarification. In years past, both Rivers Street and Library deck were subject to availability in a certain giving level. Most of Rivers Street, as I understand it, is now a $750 giving level. It's an issue of supply and demand.

You will get more clarification as to exact giving levels and your priority points standing within that level by calling Yosef. Remember, the people who make the parking assignments are just as human as you and I. It is possible that they made a mistake. It is also possible that they didn't make a mistake. It would be polite to ask for clarification and ask if there's any way to make a change. Personally, I'm going to enjoy meeting new tailgate families in our new parking lot.
We did not open our package until home from work on Thursday, after the Yosef office was closed. So I took your advice and called at 8:15 Friday morning and spoke with Toronto who was very nice. First I asked were Library Deck holders from previous years contacted to tell us that we were losing our spaces and maybe I missed the email? No we were not contacted to let us increase our contribution to keep our spot in the Deck, so I asked could we give more Friday and get back in the Deck. Toronto checked if any spots were available in the Deck, unfortunately none were available because others had called before 5:00 pm Thursday and had made extra contributions to get into the Deck.

So I gave Toronto a couple of suggestions to make this years changes more agreeable to those who have been moved from Library Deck to Legends:
1. Have the University open Legends each game day so we may use the facilities and not have to use Port-a-Johns.

The University growth (which I am all for) is the reason we have been displaced so the University should provide some accommodations for this year and next. If we had been given a heads up that we needed to give $500 to keep the Deck we would have done so, but nothing was sent to the Deck pass holders.

We will make the best of this situation and yes, meet new tailgaters, but I hope Toronto takes my suggestions to the powers at the University or someone on this board does so.
I love your attitude! Thanks for supporting Yosef and thanks for the professional approach!

Go App!
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

WASU 93

Unread post by WASU 93 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:46 pm

appgrad81 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:13 pm
DaphneUrquhart wrote:

I called Friday and received the same response. I also would have considered changing to a $500 contribution to keep my space. And, I agree with you that they should open Legend's, especially if their is precipitation.

We did have to tailgate behind Doughton for the Miami game and it was actually nice to be under the trees and have room to spread out. Plus, the walk wasn't terrible.

We'll see you in Legend's in a few weeks!

Appster99

Unread post by Appster99 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 pm

proasu89 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Rivers St. Roof is festival but only to those with roof access. I think it’s $750 and above.
My passes just say Rivers St Deck. Is there a different pass for roof access? This is my 5th year in the deck but I have traditionally gotten there early to get a lower level spot to get out easier. We have a room in town for the Stink game on Halloween and will be less concerned about fighting traffic to get back down the mountain so I thought about maybe trying to park up there and actually tailgate.

hapapp

Unread post by hapapp » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:47 am

Appster99 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 pm
proasu89 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Rivers St. Roof is festival but only to those with roof access. I think it’s $750 and above.
My passes just say Rivers St Deck. Is there a different pass for roof access? This is my 5th year in the deck but I have traditionally gotten there early to get a lower level spot to get out easier. We have a room in town for the Stink game on Halloween and will be less concerned about fighting traffic to get back down the mountain so I thought about maybe trying to park up there and actually tailgate.
Yes. It says Roof on the pass. I actually qualify for Greenwood but have always parked in the deck. Thought about going up there this season but wasn't sure if that would make it better or worse for those displaced.

booneboy92

Unread post by booneboy92 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Whew!... Just got back from vacation to find my tix/Yosef stuff, and see that I haven’t been bumped from Legends! I was a little worried after reading this thread while I was gone! For you guys coming from Library Deck, I actually love parking/tailgating at Legends. In fact, my first year, I requested Library, and didn’t get it... Yosef put that as a preference on my account... Halfway through the season, I had them remove it! The vast majority of the complaints you’ll hear about Legends are from those that don’t like the walk to the stadium. I myself actually embrace the opportunity to walk across campus and back on game day! It’s also really easy ingress and egress. I look forward to meeting and having one (or twelve) with y’all!

booneboy92

Unread post by booneboy92 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Oh yeah.... and in bad weather or time constraints, Red Onion is right across the street, and the Tapp isn’t much more than a stone’s throw!

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Where is the Yosef Club Hospitality at this year?
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

booneboy92

Unread post by booneboy92 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:53 pm

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm
I’m not at that level, but from my understanding, it’s in the main cafeteria/dining hall...

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Roess (main dining hall). Yosef members at $1,000+ should have received a coupon booklet with their season tickets. The coupon book replaces the old club room card. I like it because there are 24 coupons in the booklet. In previous years, the club room card allowed you to take four people per game. This year, you may take four people per game or take 24 people one game (at least in theory) and none the rest of the time. Once you've used all of your coupons, you can still access the club room for $10 per person

#GiveYosef

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:36 pm
Roess (main dining hall). Yosef members at $1,000+ should have received a coupon booklet with their season tickets. The coupon book replaces the old club room card. I like it because there are 24 coupons in the booklet. In previous years, the club room card allowed you to take four people per game. This year, you may take four people per game or take 24 people one game (at least in theory) and none the rest of the time. Once you've used all of your coupons, you can still access the club room for $10 per person
I like the coupon book because someone like myself won't be able to make every game but for my annual guys weekend in Boone to weekend of UNCC, we can and will roll in there 8 deep.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Got my tickets and parking but no Yosef sticker or gift this year...What did I miss?

ASUGrad2014

Unread post by ASUGrad2014 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:20 pm

I have not received my Yosef stuff either... It was mailed separately so we should be getting it soon hopefully.

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:15 pm
Got my tickets and parking but no Yosef sticker or gift this year...What did I miss?
I'm sure it's better the higher up you donate but I had the options of an umbrella, a drink yeti type thing, or a business type padfolio. All options come with a block A printed on it. I went with the umbrella.

If you want a sticker, you may have one of mine. Just pm me your address and I will drop it off in the mail.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:24 pm
Rekdiver wrote:
I'm sure it's better the higher up you donate but I had the options of an umbrella, a drink yeti type thing, or a business type padfolio. All options come with a block A printed on it. I went with the umbrella.

If you want a sticker, you may have one of mine. Just pm me your address and I will drop it off in the mail.
Just curious cause I got the Yosef clubroom vouchers. I’m a block A level giver so I was a bit confused.

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 pm
Rekdiver wrote:

Just curious cause I got the Yosef clubroom vouchers. I’m a block A level giver so I was a bit confused.
The following levels receive Yosef club room benefits (coupon book with 24 vouchers - mailed with season tickets):
  • Chancellor's level ($1000)
    Golden Mountaineer ($1500)
    Big "A" ($2500)
    Old Mountain Jug ($3500)
    The Rock ($5000)
    Champions ($10,000)
    Circle of Excellence ($15,000)
All Yosef members who give $100 or more will receive in a separate mailing their donor packet which contains stickers, license plate, and a key chain.

All Yosef members who give $500 or more will find a coupon in their donor packet for AppState.mallsystem.com. That coupon allows you to chose your own gift (and purchase extras if you so desire). This replaces the traditional "everyone gets the same doo-dad" AD gift of previous years. The coupons have an access code that determines what level of gift you may choose. Those giving between $500 and $5000 can chose from an umbrella, insulated cup, or journal. Those giving $5000 or more have the additional options of a polo shirt, fleece, or tailgate chair.

Everyone should have their season tickets now.

As far as I know, all Yosef donor packets have been mailed. If you don't see your Yosef donor packet by Thursday, give Yosef a call.

#GiveYosef

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:51 pm

ImissKlondike wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:41 pm
I was giddy when I got home and saw my package, but it quickly turned to disappointment when I saw my parking pass was for the roof on the River Street deck.
Check your PMs.

App16

Unread post by App16 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:23 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 am
Rekdiver wrote:
Rekdiver wrote:

The following levels receive Yosef club room benefits (coupon book with 24 vouchers - mailed with season tickets):
    Big "A" ($2500)
    Old Mountain Jug ($3500)
    The Rock ($5000)
    Champions ($10,000)
All Yosef members who give $100 or more will receive in a separate mailing their donor packet which contains stickers, license plate, and a key chain.

All Yosef members who give $500 or more will find a coupon in their donor packet for AppState.mallsystem.com. That coupon allows you to chose your own gift (and purchase extras if you so desire). This replaces the traditional "everyone gets the same doo-dad" AD gift of previous years. The coupons have an access code that determines what level of gift you may choose. Those giving between $500 and $5000 can chose from an umbrella, insulated cup, or journal. Those giving $5000 or more have the additional options of a polo shirt, fleece, or tailgate chair.

As far as I know, all Yosef donor packets have been mailed. If you don't see your Yosef donor packet by Thursday, give Yosef a call.
Daphne,

I never received my donor packet and have called Yosef 3 times now and been dismissed saying someone would call me back. I understand that I am a low level donor ($500 level) but, this is pretty poor imho. If you could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

-S

Mjohn1988

Unread post by Mjohn1988 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:59 pm

App16 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:23 pm
DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 am
Rekdiver wrote:
Rekdiver wrote:

Big "A" ($2500)
    Old Mountain Jug ($3500)
    The Rock ($5000)
    Champions ($10,000)

Daphne,

I never received my donor packet and have called Yosef 3 times now and been dismissed saying someone would call me back. I understand that I am a low level donor ($500 level) but, this is pretty poor imho. If you could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

-S
Hate to say it but I just made my 4th contact to the club today about the same thing. Called two times and was told they would get it out right away. Sent two emails no response.

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:54 pm

App16 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:23 pm

Daphne,

-S
Please PM me your full name and address. Yosef just filled the position for donor relations with a hire I'm thrilled about. She's an App alumna and will do wonderfully once she gets settled. I'm happy to pass along your information and have her send out a packet.

#GiveYosef

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”