Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

season tickets

Woodstovegang
School: Appalachian State

season tickets

Unread post by Woodstovegang » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm

In the past received by now. Anyone know when they go out this year. Just waiting.

biggie
Site Admin

Re: season tickets

Unread post by biggie » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Everyone’s best guess currently is in the next week or so.

sixtoes9134

Unread post by sixtoes9134 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:45 am

It's usually mid-August.

DaphneUrquhart

Re: Season Tickets

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:17 am

Woodstovegang wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm
In the past received by now. Anyone know when they go out this year. Just waiting.
As of Saturday, the Yosef office was still on hold for final parking assignments for folks previously in the stadium lot. These final assignments are out of Yosef's hands until certain pieces are completed - for example, striping and numbering the new stadium deck. All of those assignments are supposed to be completed this week assuming the outside pieces are completed in a timely fashion. Yosef does have all the preliminary pieces ready for when those final pieces come in.

The key during these two to three years of construction are patience and flexibility. Yosef and Athletics are doing everything they can with what they have. Construction is proceeding as quickly as possible with any project that involves any state oversight or input.

Like many of you, I'm excited to find out where I'll be parking this year. I was chatting with Coach Gasparrato on Saturday in the Athletics Center. When he asked where I would be parking this season, I simply smiled and said, "Somewhere between here (old tennis courts / Greenwood) and there (stadium deck / Duncan / Peacock)". It's all good, App Nation. We'll have our tickets and parking passes soon.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

App74

Unread post by App74 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 am

Received my extra tickets for homecoming yesterday.

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:47 am

App74 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 am
Received my extra tickets for homecoming yesterday.
That makes sense. Extra tickets that are not part of the regular season ticket package do not depend on parking and such. Those come straight from the ticket office. The season tickets get combined with parking and other benefits and come from Yosef.

#GiveYosef

Appstate88

Unread post by Appstate88 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Received this yesterday. The ticket packages are coming....It's like Christmas in August.

Dear Yosef Club members:

It’s almost time to kick off the 2019 football season. In preparation, please find below important game-day information in regard to parking, game-day activities and new highlights to look forward to this season.

· Ticket and Parking Packages: We appreciate your patience as we have been navigating the new construction and parking lot changes over the summer. We are excited to announce that we will be mailing ticket/parking packages next week, Aug. 5-9. If you have questions when you receive your packet, please feel free to contact the Yosef Club in regard to parking at 828-262-3108 or the Athletic Ticket Office at 828-262-2079.

· Yosef Club Pregame Hospitality: During this time of growth and progress, the Yosef Club football pregame hospitality will be relocated to Roess Dining Hall (aka Central). Roess Dining is located at 480 Rivers Street and is accessible via the Rivers Street pedestrian bridge connected to the Rivers Street Parking Deck. Our catering menus will be similar to previous years, providing complimentary food and beverages. Based on Appalachian Food Services policy, we are unable to serve liquor by the drink. We will be serving beer, wine and Pepsi products. The Yosef Club hospitality room will open two hours prior to game time and close 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Please look for directional signage. Our Yosef Club staff will be available at the entrance for check-in.

· Mountaineer Walk: Fans, for the upcoming football season, your Appalachian State football team will be taking a new route to Kidd Brewer Stadium. Fans are encouraged to meet the team at the pedestrian tunnel that goes under Rivers Street closest to Justice Hall and Varsity Gym. The team will proceed up Stadium Drive and enter the stadium through the East Plaza. For more information on the Mountaineer Walk in 2019, be sure to check appstatesports.com for updates.

· Fan Fest: App State Athletics will celebrate the beginning of the 2019-20 athletic calendar with Fan Fest, presented by Wake Forest Baptist Health, on Aug. 10 at Kidd Brewer Stadium. This event allows fans to meet the App State football team and all other fall sport squads. Fans will also have an allotted time to collect autographs from their favorite student-athletes and coaches. A more detailed Fan Fest schedule will be provided at a later date.

We look forward to seeing you all at The Rock on August 31 as we kick off the 2019 season of Mountaineer Football! Go App!

App State Athletics
GIVE 'EM HELL APPS!

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:42 pm

It still blows my mind that we are a week away from Fan Fest and still haven’t released a time. People need to plan. GO APPS!!

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 pm

The goal, per a very reliable department source, is to have packets in our hands by this time next week.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 pm

asu66 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 pm
The goal, per a very reliable department source, is to have packets in our hands by this time next week.
I can confirm that manual packing of those that used to be in the stadium lot will happen early next week provided the very last piece of the puzzle lands properly on Monday. As I've said before, there have been plenty of issues well beyond the control of those who assign parking. Remember, too, that football parking is not priority one for the entire building process.

I'm beyond excited for this fall sports season on the mountain. I'm also excited about finding out where I'll be tailgating and who will be my new tailgate neighbors. As long as I'm in Boone and my "neighbors" are App fans, all will be just fine!

#GiveYosef

huskie3

Unread post by huskie3 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:13 am

So those of us not affected by stadium lot construction should receive ours earlier in the week?
Bring Your A Game!

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:23 am

I think the cafeteria will be a better venue for the Yosef Club room. As a Justice parker I like the new Mountaineer walk route.

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:14 am

huskie3 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:13 am
So those of us not affected by stadium lot construction should receive ours earlier in the week?
I'm not sure. In the past, when we've done manual ticket packing, we've started some years with Champions and some years with Legends. Every year that I can remember all of the packets have left the building on the same day regardless of which end we started on. I might be able to provide a little insight on Tuesday. We haven't manually packed passes in a few years, so I have no clue what the process will be.

#GiveYosef

bh2oson

Unread post by bh2oson » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:28 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:14 am
huskie3 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:13 am
I'm not sure. In the past, when we've done manual ticket packing, we've started some years with Champions and some years with Legends. Every year that I can remember all of the packets have left the building on the same day regardless of which end we started on. I might be able to provide a little insight on Tuesday. We haven't manually packed passes in a few years, so I have no clue what the process will be.
Will any of the away game tickets be included in the pack sent out next week?
bh2oson aka Bill Waterson

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:20 pm

bh2oson wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:28 pm

Will any of the away game tickets be included in the pack sent out next week?
Perhaps. It depends on whether those tickets 1) have arrived from the away venue and 2) have been allocated by our ticket office to individual orders.

#GiveYosef

ASUGrad2014

Unread post by ASUGrad2014 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Saint3333 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:23 am
I think the cafeteria will be a better venue for the Yosef Club room. As a Justice parker I like the new Mountaineer walk route.
I have never been to the Yosef Club room before a football game. How is it? We have so much fun tailgating up in Greenwood; it would be tough to beat.

Appster99

Unread post by Appster99 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:12 pm

ASUGrad2014 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 pm
Saint3333 wrote:
I have never been to the Yosef Club room before a football game. How is it? We have so much fun tailgating up in Greenwood; it would be tough to beat.
Club room, to me, isn't tailgating. I've done it many times, especially when it was raining, but it just isn 't the same atmosphere. Last time we went was due to having to work Saturday morning and not getting to Boone in time to do anything but go by and get a drink and a sandwich. When I'm old its probably gonna be my go to, but for now, being outside with thousands of people beats being inside with a couple hundred.

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:10 am

ASUGrad2014 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 pm
Saint3333 wrote:
It's a decent place to network, but in terms of enjoyment, I suggest sticking to tailgating in Greenwood.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:06 am

I’m a rain only Yosef Club roomer, or if we’re rushing from Soccer or swim events for kids.

I grew up hanging out on the deck at Owens and the current set up doesn’t touch that. Looking forward to the NEZ and hope they bring the club room back there.

Appster99

Unread post by Appster99 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:33 am

From a financial standpoint, not going to the Yosef Club room helps the organization. If we are drinking our own beverages and eating our own food then the Yosef Club isn't spending that money on us. Every drink and bite of food has a cost. I would rather those dollars be spent on more important things than me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”