Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Alumni in Charlotte-I need a favor

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Alumni in Charlotte-I need a favor

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:47 pm

This does not really fit here but I know it will be seen.

Is there any chance anyone coming up from Charlotte for the 49er game will be able to run by Ikea and grab a few of the paper meter strips that are hanging all around the store. I need some meter sticks for my classroom and, legal or not, this is about my best option at present. I never ask them as I don't want a No but it is free advertising for them and all I have are yardsticks and one personal meterstick and it is driving me crazy.

I asked someone on the 49er board and got a nice reply so they may be able to help but we obviously have some alumni in that area that could also possibly help. After the 49er game I may not be up again until GaSo, so if this weekend does not work then maybe GaSo.

Thanks for any help and you can post here or PM me. I am taking the Mountaineer Express bus from Greensboro Saturday so I am ducking out at 6:40 pm regardless of the game status but I should be arriving around 11:30 or maybe a bit earlier. I can visit at a tailgate spot pre-game or meet up in the stadium. Most likely I will be in the student section on the west side hanging with my student contact.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Return to “Appalachian Football”