Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

APP/UNC tickets on Secondary Exchanges

PoplarHillApp
School: Appalachian State

APP/UNC tickets on Secondary Exchanges

Unread post by PoplarHillApp » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am

Out of curiosity, I've been checking out the availability and prices of tickets on StubHub, VividSeats, etc.

This morning I have started to see a greater number of tickets becoming available throughout Kenan Stadium at prices around $50.00 less per ticket than the asking price just this past Monday. Hopefully this trend will continue as we get closer to game time, and the App fans that are still searching for tickets can attend the game without paying an arm and a leg.

I'm guessing people that were looking to cash in on the initial demand aren't getting the buying action they were expecting, plus it's getting closer to game time.

I'm adamantly against ticket scalping, and hate that sites like this exist. However as long as the rules of supply and demand apply, they will exist and profit.

ASU2012

Re: APP/UNC tickets on Secondary Exchanges

Unread post by ASU2012 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:35 am

What's weird is a majority of the tickets are in rows A and B, which I read are terrible because you can't see over the players.

PoplarHillApp

Unread post by PoplarHillApp » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 am

ASU2012 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:35 am
What's weird is a majority of the tickets are in rows A and B, which I read are terrible because you can't see over the players.
They aren't the best seats in those lower rows. I'm thinking you need to be at least 4-5 rows up to make sure you aren't looking at the backs of the players. Somebody may be able to provide more insight than I. I've been to many games in Kenan with my father in the 70's through the 90's. His seats were about 20 rows up from the field and there weren't any sight-line issues.

NDavidsonApp

Unread post by NDavidsonApp » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am

I had a nephew who worked with Sports Medicine and attended games with his tickets and they were on rows A and B. You had to stand to see over the players on the sideline.

AtlAppMan

Unread post by AtlAppMan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:59 am

App-Carolina game is one of the highest priced college football games this week at $183/seat per Vivid Seats via Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidching ... 36666e195f

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”