Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Officially Underdogs to ULL

yosef69
School: Appalachian State

Re: Officially Underdogs to ULL

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:30 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:25 pm
yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:21 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:12 pm
sfoal308 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:09 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:04 pm
Greetings Yo Yo bunch

ManAboutTown here. (Yes, that guy). It was pretty tough and time consuming to get into your little circle jerk here, but certainly time well spent. If you’re moderators aren’t cowards, they’ll allow me to stay (I’ll behave, give you my word) and ‘chop it up’ with you folks. But judging by the dictatorship you guys run over here, it will last long. I get it: Safe Spaces are all the rage. No further judgement from Ole MAT here.

Here’s the deal: The cold, hard slap of reality is coming for your football team tomorrow night. It will be a shellacking of epic proportions, and I for one CAN NOT wait to see the look on your long banana faces when the clock hits triple zeros. You have an odd bunch up there in Boone. Most fans I met were reasonable and respectful (thanks for that btw) when I visited, but the Keyboard Cowboys on this board are insufferable. So anyway, for those traveling, be safe and avoid I10 at all costs. For those watching at home, make sure you have a loved one near. You’ll need that shoulder to cry on. With that said…

SUCK IT YO-YOs… Cajuns by a MILLION!
It is hilarious to me that your fan base seems to think that Taylor Lamb was better than Zac. I can get a fan thinking that his team will win but the insistence that our QB sucks is pretty weird. Can't wait to see him light y'all up tomorrow, win or lose
And I can't believe your fanbase thinks ZT is any good. Truly baffles me. He's good for App St's offense, sure. But do you really think this kid is Danny Wuerrfel in the pocket? I respect his ability to run and operate your offense, but beyond that, he's a 50/50 ball thrower. Foot work is average, at best. He won't "light up" anyone as a passer.
Hes completing over 70 percent of his passes. Just shut up and go feed your 9 obese and illiterate cajun children.
When a person can't put together a literate response, this is what you get. Please clean up your act, Jesco.

Back to the game, 70% of passes means nothing when you toss jet sweeps in the air 2 ft. I've seen App St play plenty this year. I'm not going to sit here and say they are bums, but my goodness, you people need to watch the games. Zero worry about playing this team. ZERO.
Then why are you here? If you weren't worried you would be back over in your little LaLa land. But instead you're on our forums talking yourself into thinking that this is the time you can beat us in the last 7 match ups. Breaking news: we are your daddy and you will learn that soon enough. Now crawl back into your trolling space under your single wide trailer in the dump that is Lafayette.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:31 pm

What a dbag.

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:34 pm

biggie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:31 pm
What a dbag.
LMAO.

It's called banter Yo-Yo's. I've never seen a more sensitive bunch. I'm truly not worried a bit. I know what we have down here. It is perplexing that you people revert to insults. The Cajun Culture is a rich, wonderful thing. We are prideful people. There's no reason to find the bottom dwelling examples of our misunderstood history and be morons about it. Why can't you just talk football?

You're so superior, right?

BTK2000

Unread post by BTK2000 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:26 pm
BTK2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Greetings Yo Yo bunch

ManAboutTown here. (Yes, that guy). It was pretty tough and time consuming to get into your little circle jerk here, but certainly time well spent. If you’re moderators aren’t cowards, they’ll allow me to stay (I’ll behave, give you my word) and ‘chop it up’ with you folks. But judging by the dictatorship you guys run over here, it will last long. I get it: Safe Spaces are all the rage. No further judgement from Ole MAT here.

Here’s the deal: The cold, hard slap of reality is coming for your football team tomorrow night. It will be a shellacking of epic proportions, and I for one CAN NOT wait to see the look on your long banana faces when the clock hits triple zeros. You have an odd bunch up there in Boone. Most fans I met were reasonable and respectful (thanks for that btw) when I visited, but the Keyboard Cowboys on this board are insufferable. So anyway, for those traveling, be safe and avoid I10 at all costs. For those watching at home, make sure you have a loved one near. You’ll need that shoulder to cry on. With that said…

Good God hahaha. I thought ga southern fans were delusional. This is cute coming from a fan of a team that has never beaten Appalachian.
OOOooooOOOOooo... Never heard that before! Man, you guys are full of useful information. We never beat you before, until we do. Then we did.

And we will. Comfortably.
If you’re gonna come over here at least talk a little football. Don’t just throw insults from the free internet access at the public library.

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:36 pm

On a real note, I dont think we've ran a single jet sweep yet

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:37 pm

yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:30 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
sfoal308 wrote:

It is hilarious to me that your fan base seems to think that Taylor Lamb was better than Zac. I can get a fan thinking that his team will win but the insistence that our QB sucks is pretty weird. Can't wait to see him light y'all up tomorrow, win or lose
And I can't believe your fanbase thinks ZT is any good. Truly baffles me. He's good for App St's offense, sure. But do you really think this kid is Danny Wuerrfel in the pocket? I respect his ability to run and operate your offense, but beyond that, he's a 50/50 ball thrower. Foot work is average, at best. He won't "light up" anyone as a passer.
Hes completing over 70 percent of his passes. Just shut up and go feed your 9 obese and illiterate cajun children.
When a person can't put together a literate response, this is what you get. Please clean up your act, Jesco.

Back to the game, 70% of passes means nothing when you toss jet sweeps in the air 2 ft. I've seen App St play plenty this year. I'm not going to sit here and say they are bums, but my goodness, you people need to watch the games. Zero worry about playing this team. ZERO.
Then why are you here? If you weren't worried you would be back over in your little LaLa land. But instead you're on our forums talking yourself into thinking that this is the time you can beat us in the last 7 match ups. Breaking news: we are your daddy and you will learn that soon enough. Now crawl back into your trolling space under your single wide trailer in the dump that is Lafayette.
Single wide trailer.. I don't believe I've ever stepped foot into a mobile home. I did notice you guys have quite the fleet of them on the way up the mountain though.

The funny thing is, usually the dude throwing the trailer jokes is the dude that lives in the trailer :)

I could probably fit you and your sister-wives trailers inside my home. :)

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:34 pm
biggie wrote:
What a dbag.
LMAO.

It's called banter Yo-Yo's. I've never seen a more sensitive bunch. I'm truly not worried a bit. I know what we have down here. It is perplexing that you people revert to insults. The Cajun Culture is a rich, wonderful thing. We are prideful people. There's no reason to find the bottom dwelling examples of our misunderstood history and be morons about it. Why can't you just talk football?

You aren’t having football conversations, you are here to be a douche. Apparently we are just a bit more mature around here mostly.

I’ve been to Lafayette many times, have family there, never met anyone who acted like you.

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm

BTK2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:26 pm
BTK2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Greetings Yo Yo bunch

Good God hahaha. I thought ga southern fans were delusional. This is cute coming from a fan of a team that has never beaten Appalachian.
OOOooooOOOOooo... Never heard that before! Man, you guys are full of useful information. We never beat you before, until we do. Then we did.

And we will. Comfortably.
If you’re gonna come over here at least talk a little football. Don’t just throw insults from the free internet access at the public library.
Read the posts. I'm trying. You people can't stay on topic.

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:40 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:37 pm
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:

Single wide trailer.. I don't believe I've ever stepped foot into a mobile home. I did notice you guys have quite the fleet of them on the way up the mountain though.

The funny thing is, usually the dude throwing the trailer jokes is the dude that lives in the trailer :)

I've never seen a little kid talk shit about his daddy like this before. It's like a 10 year old that lifts weights for a couple of months and gets a little ego. Then he goes home and tries to fight his dad, but his dad kicks his ass for the 7th time in a row amd then sends him to think about how small and pathetic he really is in comparison.

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:40 pm

biggie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:34 pm
biggie wrote:
What a dbag.
LMAO.

You aren’t having football conversations, you are here to be a douche. Apparently we are just a bit more mature around here mostly.

I’ve been to Lafayette many times, have family there, never met anyone who acted like you.
Well thanks, I'll always accept compliments. Do I need to cite every racist slur I've read on this forum? I can if you need help reading...

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:41 pm

yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:40 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:

I've never seen a little kid talk shit about his daddy like this before. It's like a 10 year old that lifts weights for a couple of months and gets a little ego. Then he goes home and tries to fight his dad, but his dad kicks his ass for the 7th time in a row amd then sends him to think about how small and pathetic he really is in comparison.
This is your trash talk? Yo-Yo's, is this the guy you're going to get behind? Sheesh.. I thought this was football?

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:41 pm
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:

This is your trash talk? Yo-Yo's, is this the guy you're going to get behind? Sheesh.. I thought this was football?
Considering you've never beaten us, your trash talk holds 0 weight. Come back tomorrow around midnight. Thanks!

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm

yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:

Considering you've never beaten us, your trash talk holds 0 weight. Come back tomorrow around midnight. Thanks!
Call off your moderators, and I'll be HAPPY to come back and gloat!!

Appstate88

Unread post by Appstate88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 pm

We have arrived in LaLa land.
Last edited by Appstate88 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GIVE 'EM HELL APPS!

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:

Don't forget - you can't spell UL-L without that extra L!

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:53 pm

yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:

And you can't go to an App St game without being molested by the mascot!

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:56 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:53 pm
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:

Yeah, your team learned that one twice last year!

WoollyWormVet

Unread post by WoollyWormVet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:00 pm

yosef69 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:56 pm
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:53 pm
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:

Yeah, your team learned that one twice last year!
Very clever. I laughed.

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:05 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
yosef69 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
sfoal308 wrote:
WoollyWormVet wrote:
Greetings Yo Yo bunch

Learn the difference between you’re and your before you call anyone illiterate, genius.
Give 'em hell!

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:13 pm

WoollyWormVet wrote:
Greetings Yo Yo bunch

Sorry fellow App fans, but this shit is hilarious. Lololol. Nicely done you idiot Cajun fan.
YNWA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”