Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Need help for gameplan with 1st time guests

StorminASU
School: Appalachian State

Need help for gameplan with 1st time guests

Unread post by StorminASU » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:13 pm

Hey App fam, we are bringing some first time Kidd Brewer guests with us tonight and were hoping to sell them on AppState football as they currently have no ties to App, other than living in Boone. I got tickets with a parking pass (library deck), but they want to drive separately. They can't meet until 6. We want to eat, park, and be able to be sitting in the stands by at least 7:20.

Can someone help me figure out where they can park, meet us AND eat in the span of 80 minutes?

Thanks!

moonshine

Re: Need help for gameplan with 1st time guests

Unread post by moonshine » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:39 pm

Once you pull in to the deck, remove your parking pass and meet them with your pass so they can get into the deck too. Since a lot of fans probably won't show up, there's no need to worry about overflow or taking a paying customers spot.

I doubt they will but if you're worried about them checking passes on parked cars during the game, grab one of your extra parking passes and flip it over on your dashboard so it doesn't show what game it's for.
Picked up via free agency by the High Country All-Stars

proasu89

Re: Need help for gameplan with 1st time guests

Unread post by proasu89 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 pm

StorminASU wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:13 pm
Hey App fam, we are bringing some first time Kidd Brewer guests with us tonight and were hoping to sell them on AppState football as they currently have no ties to App, other than living in Boone. I got tickets with a parking pass (library deck), but they want to drive separately. They can't meet until 6. We want to eat, park, and be able to be sitting in the stands by at least 7:20.

Can someone help me figure out where they can park, meet us AND eat in the span of 80 minutes?

Thanks!
If you take them tonight they’ll never come back :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”