Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Boy, We’re So...... Subdued

AppSt12
School: Appalachian State

Re: Boy, We’re So...... Subdued

Unread post by AppSt12 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Seattleapp wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:47 pm
This thread proves a lot. A lot of “fans” don’t care nearly as much because we don’t have a number by our name. It’s ridiculous. This is all we’re clamored for. National tv night game against an sec opponent and people are blah because we aren’t ranked. But don’t worry, I’m someone is starting another hypothetical ranked thread as I type this, instead of actually enjoying the game tonight.
Being angry, devastated or disappointed is the ultimate sign of caring. Real fans are knowledgeable and know the teams expectations. Only casual fans watch games for fun and dont care who wins. The NY6 lost opportunity, conference title control and loss again to Georgia Southern was the tragedy. Losing the ranking was also horrific....but likely the 4th biggest issue.

BlueCreekAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Re: Boy, We’re So...... Subdued

Unread post by BlueCreekAppFan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:52 pm

I drove up for the SC game from Macon, GA. I am App thru and thru. I am down, but not broken. I hope for an App victory tonight, just like all games. This one is more meaningful to me because of the national exposure, and the desire to start continue getting recognition as competitive with P5 teams.

I hope the team and fans come with some emotion and memory of what it was like to ride high. We got knocked down and we will climb back. As for this being the only chance at a NY6, I TOTALLY DISAGREE.

From prior years' comparison, yes this is a very good team, and this was a good schedule for us, AND we have future year opportunites with new names we do not know yet BECAUSE we have done well and are EXPECTED to do well every outing.

We have something special here... a tradition and an expectation of winning. Let's quit whining and get back to WINNING

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”