Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Troy Tickets

HkyMtneer
School: Appalachian State

Re: Troy Tickets

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Appster99 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:19 pm
As of today I still have not received my tix for Troy. I called their ticket office and spoke to Ryan. This young man gets customer service! He was calm and reassuring it isn't a problem. He put me on a brief hold and told me he needed to check on something. When he came back he told me he wasn't sure why I had not received my tickets but they would reprint them and they would be waiting for me at will call. All ticket offices should have their "Ryan". He just confidently made it happen.
Very similar situation here...and Ryan was fantastic! I elected to have mine physically mailed to me and as it had been a week since I placed the order I shot him an email this morning and within 10 minutes my phone was ringing. He did a little checking around and for whatever reason, they were sent to will-call rather than mailed. Troy has a good one in him. I let him know that I was impressed and that I hope he doesn't take the coming beatdown personal. Ha!

AppStateMtneer
School: Appalachian State

Re: Troy Tickets

Unread post by AppStateMtneer » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:51 pm

HkyMtneer wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:42 pm
Appster99 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:19 pm
As of today I still have not received my tix for Troy. I called their ticket office and spoke to Ryan. This young man gets customer service! He was calm and reassuring it isn't a problem. He put me on a brief hold and told me he needed to check on something. When he came back he told me he wasn't sure why I had not received my tickets but they would reprint them and they would be waiting for me at will call. All ticket offices should have their "Ryan". He just confidently made it happen.
Very similar situation here...and Ryan was fantastic! I elected to have mine physically mailed to me and as it had been a week since I placed the order I shot him an email this morning and within 10 minutes my phone was ringing. He did a little checking around and for whatever reason, they were sent to will-call rather than mailed. Troy has a good one in him. I let him know that I was impressed and that I hope he doesn't take the coming beatdown personal. Ha!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”