Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Ticket and Parking Pickup

Appmanrcb
School: Appalachian State

Ticket and Parking Pickup

Unread post by Appmanrcb » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:16 am

Just a heads up!!

I just called the ticket office and was inquiring if one of the guys I tailgate with would be able to pick up my tickets and parking since he will be in Boone today. They were just starting to print parking this morning. The lady I spoke with said they would be available this afternoon.

ComebackShack

Re: Ticket and Parking Pickup

Unread post by ComebackShack » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 am

I did print ticket at home option and it is showing me my ticket but not my parking pass. I am assuming I will have to go and pick that up at Holmes?

AtlantaMountaineer

Unread post by AtlantaMountaineer » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:29 am

I live in Atlanta and printed my tickets at home too. I called the ticket office and asked if I could use the receipt showing the parking paid and location and was told I would have to pick up the parking pass at the ticket office. That's what I was trying to avoid the morning of the game. They transferred me to the Yosef Club where I got a recording and was told to leave a message which I did. I will update when I hear back from them.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:42 am

ComebackShack wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 am
I did print ticket at home option and it is showing me my ticket but not my parking pass. I am assuming I will have to go and pick that up at Holmes?
do we just print that page with the scan box on it for each ticket?
The Appalachian State

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:46 am

Just patiently waiting to hear if we got our club seats we were like 12th in line for them I believe. But no call yet.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am

They need to extend Friday pick up hours to 7 or 8 pm.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:45 am

Stonewall wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
I was trying to figure out if I could drive up and get them during the week (if we get the tickets), but yeah due to the early time I'd have to wait until Saturday morning.

Hudson2002

Unread post by Hudson2002 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 am

biggie wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:46 am
Just patiently waiting to hear if we got our club seats we were like 12th in line for them I believe. But no call yet.
What do you mean you were 12th in line? I am interested in purchasing a club seat, but those have never been available on the ticket page. If you have club seats, you had first right of refusal so as long as you paid for them in your Yosef account before the deadline you should be fine. I'm just curious if club seats are ever going to show up on the ticket purchase page. I honestly don't think they've released everybody's season ticket seats yet so when they do that maybe more options will pop up. Also, what's the deal with parking? Do you have to go all the way through the ticket purchase process and then you get parking option at the end? I saw some folks over the weekend say they didn't see a parking option.

Gnomeneer

Unread post by Gnomeneer » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 am

Would it not make more sense to have an option on our Season Ticket package to purchase the Annual Sun Belt Championship game in Boone? I will always say yes to a Championship game in Boone! Would ease the mad rush the first week in Boone.

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Hudson2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 am
biggie wrote:
What do you mean you were 12th in line? I am interested in purchasing a club seat, but those have never been available on the ticket page. If you have club seats, you had first right of refusal so as long as you paid for them in your Yosef account before the deadline you should be fine. I'm just curious if club seats are ever going to show up on the ticket purchase page. I honestly don't think they've released everybody's season ticket seats yet so when they do that maybe more options will pop up. Also, what's the deal with parking? Do you have to go all the way through the ticket purchase process and then you get parking option at the end? I saw some folks over the weekend say they didn't see a parking option.
My buddy went by the ticket office this morning. He was told unclaimed club seats won't open up to the public until Wednesday. We just went ahead and got our regular season ticket seats.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Hudson2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 am
biggie wrote:
Yeah, we are 12th in line for ones that aren't claimed.

This was as of Friday, so not sure how long the list is now.

appgrad2010

Unread post by appgrad2010 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Wish they stated people could get on a wait list for club seats....

Snwbrdro

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:12 pm

i called yosef this morning and i was 20th in line and they said they would call wed. for club seats.

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:20 pm

People of the wait list for available club seats (I would assume current club seat holders only) will be released Wednesday.

Seems they are giving people longer to claim their seats. I think this should be concurrent with all season ticket holders.

Hopefully App continues to host this game and WE (the fanbase and administration) get better at this ticketing process.

I would propose we send out communication two weeks prior to the championship game if we have the possibility to host with a firm deadline of Tuesday before the last regular season game. Then release all available tickets the Monday before the championship game.

moonshine

Unread post by moonshine » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Gnomeneer wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 am
Would it not make more sense to have an option on our Season Ticket package to purchase the Annual Sun Belt Championship game in Boone? I will always say yes to a Championship game in Boone! Would ease the mad rush the first week in Boone.
They should make this an option when purchasing season tickets to streamline the process. As a season ticket holder, you could go ahead and reserve your seats and parking for the SB Championship. If App doesn't end up hosting the game, the additional money could be carried over to next season's package or give the option to donate the funds to: Yosef Club, Make an Impact drive or S&C fund.
Picked up via free agency by the High Country All-Stars

Mountaineers89

Unread post by Mountaineers89 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Does anyone know exactly how getting parking passes will work for people who did not have them for regular season? I ordered my tickets for the championship game online, but did not see an option to buy a parking pass. I called the ticket office and was told they will be selling them at the individual lots on game day. This seems like it is going to be a disaster if that is the case. What if I drive to a lot that is already full and have to turn around in traffic and find another lot. Traffic will be even crazier than normal.

Snwbrdro

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:10 pm

I called Ticket office at 4:30 and they had still not sent out the fed ex shipment if tickets. My advice would be to get to Boone early Saturday. Especially if you have to get tickets and parking pass from will call at Holmes center. Ticket office phone lines have been busy all day.

AppOrange

Unread post by AppOrange » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
At least, I say 9 for something like this. How many folks are coming up from the east when their kids get out of school? 5 is way to early. I would take them out of school but my oldest has drivers ed and cant miss.

Appmanrcb

Unread post by Appmanrcb » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Hey all, my friend was able to pickup the tickets no problem, however no parking passes. He said the people at the ticket office said they would be done Wednesday at the earliest.

skirks22

Unread post by skirks22 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:59 am

I was able to "print at home" my tickets. But Yosef Club confirmed this morning by email that I would need to pick up pass Saturday morning at Holmes CC or sooner, but I will not get there during the week.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”