Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Rumors

Chaz
School: Appalachian State

Re: Rumors

Unread post by Chaz » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 am

NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm
appdaze wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:20 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:11 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 pm
appst89 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm

I don't think anyone does it for spite. They do it because you so vehemently denied for so long that it was you.

If I recall correctly, it wasn't Cline I was using for the cow college fiasco, it was another moniker because I used Cline for many many years prior on both Delphi and Delphi Catamount as well as a Delphi Diabetes forum. Now, if you want to continue down the rabbit hole, feel free. I'm done except as the need arises to defend myself.
Try again: viewtopic.php?p=26084#p26084

So.. how many other user names do you have on here? Clearly more than the two if you're confusing them...

Daze. I only have one at present. As I have said a zillion times before, I haven't used "Cline" since the early days of this board. Now, I suspect either you or Todd are also Chaz. Either that or clones so to speak. Now go away. You're like a horsefly around a horse's petui.
You would be wrong which is nothing new to you.

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:16 am

Speaking of Rumors, Arkansas, etc., whenever I think of Arkansas these fellas always come to mind. I remember them from my high school days, good kayak/camping type tunes LOL https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... q7Djkz0nes

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:43 am

Ok fellas time to call a truce. I'd strongly suggest if you don't like a poster ignore them. this topic come around every year..............like GroundHog Day.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:44 am

I'd like to thank everyone here for reminding me that the internet can be fun and not all of it is political drama. Please continue with the Cline/Not Cline discussion.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 am

If everyone else is like me, I only do it because he gets so defensive about it. I am trying to help him build his posts up even more ;)
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

ComebackShack

Unread post by ComebackShack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:45 am

Mods can we delete this thread or lock it or something? It's crossed a line.

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:02 am

Crossed a line? I'm serious - what line has it crossed? It probably no longer belongs in the football forum, but there's been no inflammatory attacks, no personal threats. It's evolved into a goofy thread, like so many others. Truth be told, it's probably keeping a lot of off topic comments out of other threads, so it's serving a purpose.
Give 'em hell!

SpeedkingATL

Unread post by SpeedkingATL » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:37 am

Come on guys, we need Rumors (and not from Fleetwood Mac).

MrCraig

Unread post by MrCraig » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Somebody say sum 'bout margaritas?!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 am
If everyone else is like me, I only do it because he gets so defensive about it. I am trying to help him build his posts up even more ;)

You wouldn't feel the same if you were on the receiving end. I even had a signature on the NewApp screen name saying NewApp formerly JCline. I'm not exactly sensitive. Pissed is it. It's just that Cline was my deceased father's name and he helped me through ASU and had unlimited encouragement. Enough is a d@mn enough.

You and the other creeps just show how we are not truly App nation. We are divided. I have another alma mater which is more united that I can support along with what little money I have. Happy trails.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 pm

BeauFoster wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:02 am
Crossed a line? I'm serious - what line has it crossed? It probably no longer belongs in the football forum, but there's been no inflammatory attacks, no personal threats. It's evolved into a goofy thread, like so many others. Truth be told, it's probably keeping a lot of off topic comments out of other threads, so it's serving a purpose.
Totally agree except it DID cross the line a long time ago. Mods...delete the H3LL out of this thread. I am slowly but surely being pushed or dragged out of App Nation. I know, "don't let the door hit me in the butt on the way out." I assure you it won't.
Last edited by NewApp on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google SUX

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:24 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:22 am

Ummm. FTW and FYI I'm usually at the bottom of the posts for the month. Right now, I am not in the top 5. So think of another friggin reason I post.

Enough hate for today and yesterday.
Google SUX

appst89
Site Admin

Unread post by appst89 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:32 pm

NewApp wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 pm
BeauFoster wrote:
Totally agree except it DID cross the line a long time ago. Mods...delete the H3LL out of this thread. I am slowly but surely being pushed or dragged out of App Nation. I know, "don't let the door hit me in the butt on the way out." I assure you it won't.
I think you're just looking for something to be offended about. You knew where this was going to go when you started it. I even asked you if you were sure you wanted to go down that rabbit hole. You bring this on yourself.

If a message board can change your allegiance, then it was never very strong to begin with.

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:37 pm

appst89 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:32 pm
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:
I think you're just looking for something to be offended about. You knew where this was going to go when you started it. I even asked you if you were sure you wanted to go down that rabbit hole. You bring this on yourself.

If a message board can change your allegiance, then it was never very strong to begin with.
89, I dont know you at all in real life; however, at least on the internet, you have to be one of the most reasonable and rational people i have ever seen on the internet.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:47 pm

appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Wrong. I didn't start it. I simply started with reminding everyone that other fans, recruiters, and athletes read these threads and that they use this coach changing discussions against us. Two or three others started the d--- Cline bull crap.

The Cline crappola started well before your and my rabbit hole comment.

As to my allegiance, I was a season ticket holder for years even though I got to use very few of them while I was coaching in those days and those were the days you couldn't even give away spares to save your life. I haven't missed a game one way or the other..radio, TV, internet, in person, etc in 20 years. When I was in administration, I hired many many App alumni into my county positions. I have helped many kids choose App over other schools when I was in coaching and teaching. One of my life insurance policies has the ASU Foundation as beneficiary. What else would prove my allegiance?

Being insulted and ridiculed endlessly on here won't change my allegiance and attendance Nothing can. But my monetary support, yes. My choosing of friends, yes. Why you take up for the cronies and creeps, I'll never know except you are of the opinion that I bring it on myself. If that is true, it is only in defending myself.
Google SUX

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:36 pm

NewApp wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:47 pm
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Wrong. I didn't start it. I simply started with reminding everyone that other fans, recruiters, and athletes read these threads and that they use this coach changing discussions against us. Two or three others started the d--- Cline bull crap.

As to my allegiance, I was a season ticket holder for years even though I got to use very few of them while I was coaching in those days and those were the days you couldn't even give away spares to save your life. I haven't missed a game one way or the other..radio, TV, internet, in person, etc in 20 years. When I was in administration, I hired many many App alumni into my county positions. I have helped many kids choose App over other schools when I was in coaching and teaching. One of my life insurance policies has the ASU Foundation as beneficiary. What else would prove my allegiance?

Being insulted and ridiculed endlessly on here won't change my allegiance and attendance Nothing can. But my monetary support, yes. My choosing of friends, yes. Why you take up for the cronies and creeps, I'll never know except you are of the opinion that I bring it on myself. If that is true, it is only in defending myself.
The Appalachian State

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:36 pm
NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

NOPE. Just pissed off and rightfully so.
Google SUX

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:46 pm

NewApp wrote:
You are the ONLY person on here that doesn't think you bring it on yourself. Perhaps, really you are the issue? If only one out of say 40 active posters are saying that, the minority probably isn't right. You may not mean to bring it on yourself, but you definitely do. Again, the intent may not be there, but the way you write and the things you say are the reason for it.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:53 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:46 pm
NewApp wrote:
You are the ONLY person on here that doesn't think you bring it on yourself. Perhaps, really you are the issue? If only one out of say 40 active posters are saying that, the minority probably isn't right. You may not mean to bring it on yourself, but you definitely do. Again, the intent may not be there, but the way you write and the things you say are the reason for it.
Perhaps you are right. If so, I don't fit into the App Nation if this board is representative. BTW, several have agreed with me via notifications. They just don't like piss fights I suppose.But que sera sera You've (you and 89) have convinced me.
Google SUX

yosef69

Unread post by yosef69 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:59 pm

NewApp wrote:
appst89 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BeauFoster wrote:

Why would this board change your mind for monetary support to app?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”