Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Who would you like to see as our bowl opponent?

mike87
School: Appalachian State

Re: Who would you like to see as our bowl opponent?

Unread post by mike87 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:52 pm

I'd like to beat the Tarheels again. Might not have been our best win of the season, but it was the most fun.

Kafarmer

Unread post by Kafarmer » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Come on guys..... stop with the Belk Bowl stuff. It ain’t happening. Sunbelt has 5 tie ins and 5 bowl eligible. Outside the NY6, they are not releasing their top team to go outside their affiliations.

Yosefus

Unread post by Yosefus » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:04 pm

bigdaddyg wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:12 pm
I would really love to give an answer but I am only concerned with going 1-0. I have to be solely focused on La this weekend and I can't devote any of my spare time to discussing questions such as this. I have already told my boss that there is a distinct possibility that I won't be able to work Friday due my championship game mental prep. Frankly I am stunned that any the rest of you guys think that it is acceptable to discuss coaching rumors, places to eat, bowl opponents, Belk Bowl, etc. Boys we need to focus our energies on Saturday's game and Saturday's game alone!!! Focus!!!!!

Now where did I put that sarcasm font? See, my focus is shot to hell!!
I have marked the championship game off as we are playing a cupcake and have no worries. I am making preparations already for the 5th bowl game in a row.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”