Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Jordan Fehr

AppStFan1
School: Appalachian State

Re: Jordan Fehr

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:33 pm

ericsaid wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:23 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:24 pm
ericsaid wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:04 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:26 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:52 am

I've met and spoke to Gaither a dozen times, he is every bit of 6'2 and definitely hovering around that 205-210 range. I think he can put on another 10lbs or so. DiMarco is going to be the one to look out for, he has the frame to put on some good weight and he has some elite speed. I'll be interested to see his progression this year with an elevated role now that Fehr and Akeem are gone. Fehr is a large kid, but he has heavy feet and I just don't see him being able to run under a 4.5. I hope he does other things to impress a team. Josh Thomas should get a few looks, he gets lost sometimes.but has done enough over the last two seasons to show a nice mix of speed and strength at the safety position.

For next year, Sutton will be in the same spot as Gaither. He will start getting attention from NFL scouts early and should have a chance at the senior bowl. He is just shy of 6'3, has good size with potential to build more muscle, and can run a sub 4.4. His game speed has been proven and what always stands out to me is his ability to alude tackles/YAC yards, body control/balance, and route running. I honestly feel like he could be one of the better App players to ever play at the next level if he stays healthy. Hennigan has elite hands, perhaps some of the best I've seen since Fowlkes, but Henni has thick ankles and he won't test well in measurables. I hope he gets a camp and someone falls in love with his IQ and hands. Virg has a decent frame and has elite speed, he should get a look based on Pro Day numbers. His hips are a little too stiff to be a slot guy, which is where he would need to be to thrive in the NFL.
Yes Fehr is not quick twitch enough. I thought Gaither is 6'2 but I know the NFL estimated him at 6'1 1/4. He did not run at the junior pro day, which I wish he would have.

Jackson, Cobb, and Hampton are the 3 I have my eye on most but honestly all those guys are gonna be good. I do think Jackson and Hampton might be the two best for the NFL down the line though.

Josh Thomas will get looks. He should be a PFA as long as he tests well.

I'm with you on Sutton but people think he runs 4.50-4.55 range. His speed will be key but he too will be a draftable guy and Senior Bowl candidate.

I thought the same thing on Hennigan. Someone will sign him and he will have a good shot to make it because of his hands, toughness, and routes. He just isn't very fast in terms of deep speed and he isn't twitchy at all. He just makes catches and picks up yards though.

Virgil definitely has to get more oily in the hips. That speed alone though will get him looks with his size. I do wish he had the hands and route running of Hennigan. He would be special then. He has the one thing Hennigan does not have... blazing speed.
Fehr is not quick twitch enough? Not many Inside Linebackers would be considered "quick twitch". Luke Kuechly, one of the athletic freaks of the NFL, wouldn't hardly be looked at as "quick twitch". He is quick and relentless because of the cerebral nature within which he plays the game. He's one of the few guys whose head lines up with his athletic abilities and the result is a future Hall of Famer (which he would be if he retired today). Fehr may not be a Day One starter in the league but he held up in a 3-4 defenses without a true nose tackle while making play after play against P5 teams he played against.

His sideline to sideline coverage against UAB, including one very specific play where the running back got the ball in space and Fehr was in between the hashes, he changed direction and was to the spot with the running back in no time, dragging him down for like a one yard gain, if I remember correctly.

Fehr's draft status will depend on multiple things, but lets assume he runs a 4.59 40, jumps out of the building, jumps the length of the field, and does well on the 225. He would probably be drafted alone based on that. Throw his film in the mix and things people are going to want to see is how he diagnoses plays pre-snap, how he fits run gaps, how he takes on blockers, and how quickly he makes the right coverage read when asked to drop. I noticed Fehr get washed out quite a bit in run fits but I think his role was to take on a blocker if they met him in order for another guy to fill the lane. He also got washed out late in games because he rarely came off the field.
Can't really compare a 2nd team All-SBC LB to a guy who had over 500 tackles in his career when the ACC was completed loaded and not just a one team league: https://bceagles.com/sports/football/ro ... echly/1595

As for the quick twitch I am talking more about quickness and smoothness. Fehr is a really good player but he misses a good bit of tackles and is not great in pass coverage. He certainly gets lost in traffic a good bit and gets washed down like you said. However, if he tests like you are assuming then yes he could get drafted in the 6th or 7th round.

I don't think he is getting a NFL Combine invite so his pro day is key. Josh Thomas and Fehr are two players who if they test really well and look good in position drills they could go in the 6th or 7th round for sure.

Assuming all of our guys test well it would not be shocking if Evans and ADG go in the 85-140 range and then Thomas and Fehr sneak in the 200-255 range. It would be amazing to see 4 drafted players but those indeed need a strong pro day workout.
I was shocked that AJ Howard, Tae Hayes, and Austin Exford all stuck in some capacity in the NFL.

However I can compare Kuechly to Fehr because what most people are stating about Fehr's testing scores would put him in elite company, even in the NFL, at the inside linebacker position. If he ran a sub-4.5 40 he would instantly be one of the fastest timed inside backers in the league right now, even ahead of Luke who by all objective measures is one of the most athletic linebackers playing today. If Fehr runs a sub-4.5, and teams like his film, he will shoot up draft boards. It's been stated multiple times that scouts have been watching him for two years now. They, along with coaches and GM's, are the ones who matter. If they've been watching for that long and his testing matches what is being stated, it will cement his status wherever those scouts already value him.

As for Fehr missing tackles, I only saw that happen later in games after he's been taking on offensive linemen all day long. He had a better year in 2018 when Myquon Stout was playing and could hold up two offensive linemen at a time, allowing Fehr to flow naturally to the ball. 2019 saw him take on more blockers and eventually that's going to take a toll on anyone; we saw the same thing with Kuechly when Poe went down.

Do I think that Fehr is Kuechly? Absolutely not. However both play in a 3-4 currently and Fehr is being projected here to test as well as Kuechly did in almost every category. Kuechly is the Peyton Manning of the linebacker fraternity in the NFL so it's unfair to measure any college prospect against what he did coming out of Boston College or since he has been in the pros. Generational talent to say the least. But we can compare physical attributes and that's all i'm doing.
So basically you just said in 2019 he had a lesser year because he was exposed as having a weakness that Stout was able to mask so you could not see it so much. Believe it or not though some NFL opinions on Fehr improved a little this year from 2018 because he looked a little bit faster. Players need to get better as the game goes on and not wear down. Luke moves better than Jordan and was a beast at the highest level.

As for the other players Exford was a really good athlete playing behind two good ones. I don't think he made a roster but I know Coach Mike was telling NFL teams about him his senior year to keep an eye because he looked the part, tests well, and would run good enough to warrant a look on special teams. He ran 4.48 with a 36 1/2 VJ, 10'5 broad jump, and measured 6'0, 206 pounds.

Howard surprised me a little bit just because he was not very good on defense but he ran a 4.51 40 with pretty good shuttle times and has okay size. When you are a good tester from a good FBS team who starts teams will often keep you around. I felt like Howard was only kept by Arizona because of App connection with Wilks but he has bounced around practice squads of some others.

I watched Hayes more closely later his senior year and he looked better than Duck. I fully expected, like most everyone here, that Duck would be liked more early on but when I saw the verified numbers and the late tape on Hayes I realized he had a shot. I think I even said on here before the draft that he would have a better shot at making a team.

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Can y’all cut your quoted dissertations? My thumbs are getting tired.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:40 pm

You guys need to learn how to cut down the previous comments on a reply..... Haha. This one is growing to take up a whole page per response. :lol:
The Appalachian State

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:14 pm
ericsaid wrote:
AppStFan1 wrote:
ericsaid wrote:
AppStFan1 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:26 pm

I was shocked that AJ Howard, Tae Hayes, and Austin Exford all stuck in some capacity in the NFL.

However I can compare Kuechly to Fehr because what most people are stating about Fehr's testing scores would put him in elite company, even in the NFL, at the inside linebacker position. If he ran a sub-4.5 40 he would instantly be one of the fastest timed inside backers in the league right now, even ahead of Luke who by all objective measures is one of the most athletic linebackers playing today. If Fehr runs a sub-4.5, and teams like his film, he will shoot up draft boards. It's been stated multiple times that scouts have been watching him for two years now. They, along with coaches and GM's, are the ones who matter. If they've been watching for that long and his testing matches what is being stated, it will cement his status wherever those scouts already value him.

As for Fehr missing tackles, I only saw that happen later in games after he's been taking on offensive linemen all day long. He had a better year in 2018 when Myquon Stout was playing and could hold up two offensive linemen at a time, allowing Fehr to flow naturally to the ball. 2019 saw him take on more blockers and eventually that's going to take a toll on anyone; we saw the same thing with Kuechly when Poe went down.

Do I think that Fehr is Kuechly? Absolutely not. However both play in a 3-4 currently and Fehr is being projected here to test as well as Kuechly did in almost every category. Kuechly is the Peyton Manning of the linebacker fraternity in the NFL so it's unfair to measure any college prospect against what he did coming out of Boston College or since he has been in the pros. Generational talent to say the least. But we can compare physical attributes and that's all i'm doing.
AJ Howard, Exford and Hayes (to a degree) all have lasting power in the NFL because they tested well and their games translated to the NFL even better than college. Exford was more or less a backup at App, but his Pro Day was phenomenol. He looked the part and tested extremely well. AJ Howard is similar and Tae impressed NFL scouts enough to get his shot and he has delivered when his number has been called. Hayes and Exford both were fantastic at Pro Day.
Yes they looked very good. Supposedly this class is going to test well also and I expect double the scouts at the workout this year if Evans and Gaither declare they will do anything and still may if they do position drills at least. We should have 30-32 NFL teams and over 45 personnel. Between Evans, Gaither, Fehr, Johnson, Thomas, Franklin, Cook, and Reed we have a good group. I fully expect 2 drafted for sure and the rest of those to get at least a tryout. It would not shock me if we have 2 draft picks, 4 free agent signings, and 1 tryout. That would be a very good class.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm

AppinVA wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:37 pm
I'm sure they have had plenty of exercise. lol

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:05 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm
AppinVA wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:37 pm
I'm sure they have had plenty of exercise. lol
Not during bowl season. One game at a time.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:46 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:14 pm
ericsaid wrote:
AppStFan1 wrote:
ericsaid wrote:

Yes they looked very good. Supposedly this class is going to test well also and I expect double the scouts at the workout this year if Evans and Gaither declare they will do anything and still may if they do position drills at least. We should have 30-32 NFL teams and over 45 personnel. Between Evans, Gaither, Fehr, Johnson, Thomas, Franklin, Cook, and Reed we have a good group. I fully expect 2 drafted for sure and the rest of those to get at least a tryout. It would not shock me if we have 2 draft picks, 4 free agent signings, and 1 tryout. That would be a very good class.
My buddy told me he will get me credentials again, so hopefully I'll be able to share my first hand accounts of Pro Day again
The Appalachian State

t4pizza

Unread post by t4pizza » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:57 pm

It just amazes me how much NFL scout, make that GM, level knowledge we have amongst our posters on this board. I am sure many of you must be making big money in NFL front offices with all the knowledge that is thrown around on here. I am just in awe of the vast knowledge. All of our players should just ask this board whether or not they should go pro because clearly we have all the answers.

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:11 pm

We got some "knowing" f-----s on here, for sure.
"Ain't worth a bucket of warm spit"--Jim Brakefield
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:21 pm

t4pizza wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:57 pm
It just amazes me how much NFL scout, make that GM, level knowledge we have amongst our posters on this board. I am sure many of you must be making big money in NFL front offices with all the knowledge that is thrown around on here. I am just in awe of the vast knowledge. All of our players should just ask this board whether or not they should go pro because clearly we have all the answers.
Well, to clarify, AppStFan1 has proven to have a friend who is a scout and I have a friend who played in the NFL, has multiple friends who are scouts currently, knows agents, and knows college coaches. My growing knowledge of the game comes from meeting and talking to actual experts. Last year was my first time going to a Pro Day and it was interesting how transparent these NFL scouts are and how willing they were to talk to me when I asked questions.

So. A few of us may not be experts per se, but we are doing our best to regurgitate what we have had experts tell us. I personally like getting as much info as I can and form my own analysis based on it all. I enjoy some of these posters'insight and you can take it with a grain of salt or trust that we are doing our best to convey what sources are saying. I know it doesn't personally hurt my feelings if someone doesn't agree with my post.but I know some people like reading and discussing.
The Appalachian State

t4pizza

Unread post by t4pizza » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:07 pm

I get some of you have legit sources, but so often the ideas are expressed as personal knowledge. It isn't always give the caveat of, 'I have heard' etc, so it sounds like it is personal knowledge as opposed to what is being told by legit NFL personnel. It just makes me laugh honestly.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Fair enough. I'll be more careful to put "I'm hearing..." and "I think...". I try to do that in most of my posts in regards to all things....
The Appalachian State

t4pizza

Unread post by t4pizza » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Haha, it's all good Appstatealum. I guess I am probably just being a d**k because I have been drinking and watching football all day. The comments about AGD's hips just caught me as funny because it is clearly not a thought anyone who isn't paid by the NFL would have on their own and in my drunkeness I thought it appropriate to have a smart*ss response.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm

t4pizza wrote:
I hear your sarcasm. I'm not one personally but I'm relaying the information given to me by folks who do work in the NFL, Senior Bowl, media, and coaching buddies.

Prove to me that what I'm saying is wrong. Since you are calling me a know it all just to recap all I have said before. I said Duck made a mistake and would not get drafted and likely not make it, said Hayes would make it, Moore would likely not get drafted and that medical was worse than said to be, the rest would get a shot, and said all along Gaither would be highest rated guy. I posted about a week before Gaither got the Senior Bowl invite that he would. Posted what 2 weeks before Evans declared early that I was told it is a done deal.

I can't give away my identity but if you knew who I was you would put a little stock in it. I don't know much on our recruiting at all so I ask AppSt94 and Moose but I have a pretty good grasp on what is going on in regards to our players and the NFL Draft.

I could just keep my mouth shut but I would think we come on a board hoping to hear quality information.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:54 pm

t4pizza wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:32 pm
Haha, it's all good Appstatealum. I guess I am probably just being a d**k because I have been drinking and watching football all day. The comments about AGD's hips just caught me as funny because it is clearly not a thought anyone who isn't paid by the NFL would have on their own and in my drunkeness I thought it appropriate to have a smart*ss response.
I also need to do a better job of saying "I'm hearing" on things because I just put it out there as a fact or strong belief. Usually I'm passing on what I"m hearing from people I know.

It is like last year someone called me out on a pro day result and told me I was wrong but I posted the official results about a day before they popped up online from unbiased media sources. I got it straight from a NFL team who was on the field and even did some of the timing.

I do have a pretty good idea what the NFL is looking for though. Your average fan has no clue what oily hips, knee flexion, ankle flexion, 12 and 11 personnel, difference in what 3-4 and 4-3 are designed to do, boundary and field corner, a frame that can gain weight, etc. so some of it is coming from sources but some is just me noticing it before I even ask someone. I do try to ask when I see something to make sure it matches. I just noticed over the years I have gotten where it matches pretty close.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:35 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:21 pm
t4pizza wrote:
Well, to clarify, AppStFan1 has proven to have a friend who is a scout and I have a friend who played in the NFL, has multiple friends who are scouts currently, knows agents, and knows college coaches. My growing knowledge of the game comes from meeting and talking to actual experts. Last year was my first time going to a Pro Day and it was interesting how transparent these NFL scouts are and how willing they were to talk to me when I asked questions.

So. A few of us may not be experts per se, but we are doing our best to regurgitate what we have had experts tell us. I personally like getting as much info as I can and form my own analysis based on it all. I enjoy some of these posters'insight and you can take it with a grain of salt or trust that we are doing our best to convey what sources are saying. I know it doesn't personally hurt my feelings if someone doesn't agree with my post.but I know some people like reading and discussing.
I have a couple coach buddies, I know 2 agents, and several media members and actually 3 NFL scouts but just 1 of them comes through App every year. The other sometimes comes through. It is good to hear from others who know folks. You can usually tell who knows folks and who is just a normal fan, which there is nothing wrong with it.

If you are credentialed NFL teams are more likely to talk openly. Folks would be surprised at the things they tell people they consider their piers and the things coaches will tell a NFL team that they will blatantly tell the opposite thing to someone in the media. NFL teams and agents often hear the exact opposite of what a media person would hear. The only media members who I think get the honest truth are the ones who worked in the NFL or are close friends with them away from football.

If someone from a recruiting website, journalist, beat writer, etc walks up to a scout at a press box and asks questions there is a 90% chance they are being given BS such general info it sounds good but isn't really any substance. Being friends with some folks personally allows you to get a little that you otherwise might not get.
Last edited by AppStFan1 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:36 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm
t4pizza wrote:
I hear your sarcasm. I'm not one personally but I'm relaying the information given to me by folks who do work in the NFL, Senior Bowl, media, and coaching buddies.

Prove to me that what I'm saying is wrong. Since you are calling me a know it all just to recap all I have said before. I said Duck made a mistake and would not get drafted and likely not make it, said Hayes would make it, Moore would likely not get drafted and that medical was worse than said to be, the rest would get a shot, and said all along Gaither would be highest rated guy. I posted about a week before Gaither got the Senior Bowl invite that he would. Posted what 2 weeks before Evans declared early that I was told it is a done deal.

I can't give away my identity but if you knew who I was you would put a little stock in it. I don't know much on our recruiting at all so I ask AppSt94 and Moose but I have a pretty good grasp on what is going on in regards to our players and the NFL Draft.

I could just keep my mouth shut but I would think we come on a board hoping to hear quality information.
I am like you, if people knew who some of my sources were, they would probably be surprised. I’ve met a few readers/posters of the cabin over the years and a few have figured out who some of my sources are. It is what it is, but I try to keep it anonymous because in the end, even my sources input their opinion and feelings into the info they give me.

From my days officiating amateur athletics to when I started coaching youth thru high schools sports, the way I watch sports has significantly changed. I look for the smaller details to help in my training of athletes from my sons junior age all the way up to high schoolers that I work with. I’ve been blessed to meet people with much more knowledge than me and who have avenues to professional sports, so I’ve taken advantage and developed great friendships with them. I love talking about the intricacies of sports, specifically football and basketball, and enjoy the dialogue on here. I don’t get offended and don’t mind if people counter me on stuff. It’s all in good fun and passion for App. To be honest, my passion for App sometimes overrides my rational thoughts.
The Appalachian State

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:40 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:36 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
t4pizza wrote:

I am like you, if people knew who some of my sources were, they would probably be surprised. I’ve met a few readers/posters of the cabin over the years and a few have figured out who some of my sources are. It is what it is, but I try to keep it anonymous because in the end, even my sources input their opinion and feelings into the info they give me.

From my days officiating amateur athletics to when I started coaching youth thru high schools sports, the way I watch sports has significantly changed. I look for the smaller details to help in my training of athletes from my sons junior age all the way up to high schoolers that I work with. I’ve been blessed to meet people with much more knowledge than me and who have avenues to professional sports, so I’ve taken advantage and developed great friendships with them. I love talking about the intricacies of sports, specifically football and basketball, and enjoy the dialogue on here. I don’t get offended and don’t mind if people counter me on stuff. It’s all in good fun and passion for App. To be honest, my passion for App sometimes overrides my rational thoughts.
I would not be shocked. I'm sure you know some people like associate ADs, coaches, players, parents, etc at App. If people knew who my few NFL contacts happened to be and saw some of the stuff I have gotten my hands on they would be shocked. I don't mind either. If someone can come at me with a valid point or gets better info then by all means tell it. If I was posting random stuff and none of it turned out to be true then that's one thing.

It would be nice for some of us to meet up but part of me does not want my identity known. It would shock some but others may not be surprised. I usually do a good job of not letting my heart override my head but like you it can be tough at times.

t4pizza

Unread post by t4pizza » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:40 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
t4pizza wrote:

Umm, I literally clarified my sarcasm in another post where I said it was my bad and I was probably being a d**k bc I have been drinking too much and a comment made me laugh so I responded. Never said you were a 'know it all", hell, I never even thought that as I feel you are just passing on stuff you hear by people in the know, even if you may do it in a way that implies they are your independent thought because you have some greater level of NFL knowledge. And, I never said you were wrong, most your comments are shared by all of us. It was just funny to me hearing one of our posters talk about AGD's hips as a major concern of him making the NFL as that is clearly not an independent thought but is something that was said by someone in the league because they look at stuff like that. Keep posting what you hear/know/believe because I mean no offense. The hip stuff just made me laugh so I posted a smart ass comment, ignore it as a drunken rambling of a know nothing App fan.

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:42 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:35 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:21 pm
t4pizza wrote:

I have a couple coach buddies, I know 2 agents, and several media members and actually 3 NFL scouts but just 1 of them comes through App every year. The other sometimes comes through. It is good to hear from others who know folks. You can usually tell who knows folks and who is just a normal fan, which there is nothing wrong with it.

If you are credentialed NFL teams are more likely to talk openly. Folks would be surprised at the things they tell people they consider their piers and the things coaches will tell a NFL team that they will blatantly tell the opposite thing to someone in the media. NFL teams and agents often hear the exact opposite of what a media person would hear. The only media members who I think get the honest truth are the ones who worked in the NFL or are close friends with them away from football.
Yeah, I know you have taken some heat on here, but after you and I had some dialogue via PMs around the Drink hire and then the Pro day stuff, things you were saying matched with what I was hearing and what I saw with my own eyes at Pro Day. You have more than validated yourself with me. There are a couple of other posters as well. I know it sounds like we are just trying to be “know it alls” or break news first, but I think we all do it out of passion for the program and feel obligated to share with other fans that share our passion. I’d do it behind a paywall if I was looking for validation or kudos.

Cheers, and happy New Year.
The Appalachian State

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”