Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Ronald Blair

appstate24
School: Appalachian State

Ronald Blair

Unread post by appstate24 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:30 pm

*A distraction from the Liberty talk*

One of the best to ever wear the Black & Gold has an opportunity to add a Super Bowl ring to his collection on Super Bowl Sunday.

While he is out with an injury, it would be great to have another App bring home a Super Bowl Championship. He has been a solid contributor and started quite a bit over the last couple of seasons for the 49er’s. I have no allegiance to either team, so Go RB3 and Go Niners. GO APPS!!

BallantyneApp

Re: Ronald Blair

Unread post by BallantyneApp » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 am

appstate24 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:30 pm
*A distraction from the Liberty talk*

One of the best to ever wear the Black & Gold has an opportunity to add a Super Bowl ring to his collection on Super Bowl Sunday.

While he is out with an injury, it would be great to have another App bring home a Super Bowl Championship. He has been a solid contributor and started quite a bit over the last couple of seasons for the 49er’s. I have no allegiance to either team, so Go RB3 and Go Niners. GO APPS!!
It really sucks for him because the packers had to throw so much, you know RB3 would be back there causing havoc and eating lunch all day.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:42 am

RB had been an unabashed supporter of App since he left. It is good to see guys that left feeling like we do that App is something special.

MrCraig

Unread post by MrCraig » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:04 am

I moved to Greensboro, GA (where RB is from) for work after I graduated from App. It's bizarre how few people in Greene County know about Ronald Blair's success. Everyone in town knows Josh Nesbitt because he was a blue chip recruit and played well at Georgia Tech, but had no real pro career. Meanwhile, Blair has been incredibly successful at every level, yet only football heads from Greene County know about him. He has also done some awesome stuff for the community with the Boys and Girls Club.

appstate77

Unread post by appstate77 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:28 pm

Would like to see Blair get a well deserved ring....as well as our Stinky Rival Matt Breeda. Both have done well with the 49ers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”