Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Yosef's Cabin Tailgate Sponsored by Chili's

Yosef
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Yosef's Cabin Tailgate Sponsored by Chili's

Unread post by Yosef » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm putting out some feelers to see how much interest a tailgate sponsored by Chili's in Boone gets. This would only be for home games (for now) but it could morph into an away game viewing site in Boone.

It is free to join and Chili's will offer free chips and salsa, set up a cornhole tournament, and have a gameday raffle for a stadium parking pass (meaning one winner at each Yosef's Cabin tailgate will receive a pass to park at the stadium). Other things may be added as well depending on the level of interest. We would start it 4-6 hours before kickoff and it will begin to shut down about an hour before kickoff so that folks can have time to get over to the game (although if you wanted to stay - you'd obviously be welcome to). AppalCart does run from Chili's to the University.

So with that said - do we have enough interest for me to move forward on this? I hate to set this up and only have 2 people show up.

DaphneUrquhart

Re: Yosef's Cabin Tailgate Sponsored by Chili's

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

That's a good idea and would probably work best for non-Yosef members or folks without other parking / tailgating arrangements. I would not be one to participate since we already do a tailgate for every game. Thanks for thinking ahead and looking into the idea.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

appst89
Site Admin

Re: Yosef's Cabin Tailgate Sponsored by Chili's

Unread post by appst89 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Agree with Daphne. It's a good idea. Might take a little time for it to catch on, and would probably appeal more to non-Yosef members. I already have parking and a gameday routine, but a lot of folks don't. I would be interested in the away game viewing parties. There's nothing like this currently being done that I know of.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”