Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Daniel Jeremiah

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Re: Daniel Jeremiah

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 pm

The ice cream on the top of the cake -
The CB from GaSo was just drafted and when it came to Daniel he said, "As an Appalachian State guy I find it hard to say anything good about anyone from Georgia Southern" - I just went into the other room to tell my wife - she is now a huge Daniel fan as the worst experience we ever had in attending football games together for over 50 years was at Shitsboro, Ga
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

NavyApp
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by NavyApp » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:01 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 pm
The CB from GaSo was just drafted and when it came to Daniel he said, "As an Appalachian State guy I find it hard to say anything good about anyone from Georgia Southern" - I just went into the other room to tell my wife - she is now a huge Daniel fan as the worst experience we ever had in attending football games together for over 50 years was at Shitsboro, Ga
I loved it! Daniel letting that Black and Gold shine through.
FREQS AND GEEKS!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:33 pm

That was done so well on so many levels by Daniel Jeremiah. He mentioned the draft finally starting, then the fight song was finished even as others tried to stop him. Perfect! App will not be stopped!
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:37 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
worst experience we ever had in attending football games together for over 50 years was at Shitsboro, Ga
Not holding back, good, good.

AppfaninCAALand

Unread post by AppfaninCAALand » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:51 pm

NavyApp wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:29 am
I love how he just slid it in; Trey tried to stop it but obviously he doesn't understand one does not simply stop Hi Hi Yikas, you join in.
The best part was how he paused slightly and said Trey's name in the middle of the always a-winnin.

GregPercussion

Unread post by GregPercussion » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Daniel Jeremiah, was great for App over those 3 days. Very well done.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 am

WVAPPeer wrote:
Going there is no fun for sure. They have had some big time jerks and I'm not talking about just students. I have seen some embarrassing stuff from their older fans who should know better. I give 18-21 year olds a pass but not 35-60 year olds who should be more mature.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat May 02, 2020 1:35 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 am
WVAPPeer wrote:
Going there is no fun for sure. They have had some big time jerks and I'm not talking about just students. I have seen some embarrassing stuff from their older fans who should know better. I give 18-21 year olds a pass but not 35-60 year olds who should be more mature.
After 60 we are back in a group that can be big time jerks again. Something to look forward to in the next decade.

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Sat May 02, 2020 3:31 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:35 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
WVAPPeer wrote:
After 60 we are back in a group that can be big time jerks again. Something to look forward to in the next decade.
Hell Man - I am reporting you for Elder Abuse --- :o
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Sat May 02, 2020 3:36 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
I went down to that cesspool once. Go back?
I’d rather go to Wuhan and lick doorknobs. Or drink a gallon of Lysol...
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

proasu89

Unread post by proasu89 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:01 pm

I’ve only been bothered by some students and an 80 year old toothless grandmother. Could have been her way of flirting 🤔

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sat May 02, 2020 8:28 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
WVAPPeer wrote:
I would hope that anyone past 30 until death knows how to act but you are right some older men don't know how to act either. Its like they get a certain age and think they can do whatever they want.

Gr82BAMountaineer

Unread post by Gr82BAMountaineer » Wed May 06, 2020 4:31 am

DJ was actually a solid QB while at App. He made good decisions and just knew the game all around. Could be some divine intervention as well as his Dad is Dr. Daniel Jeremiah well known evangelist.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed May 06, 2020 6:34 am

AppStFan1 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:28 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
WVAPPeer wrote:
I would hope that anyone past 30 until death knows how to act but you are right some older men don't know how to act either. Its like they get a certain age and think they can do whatever they want.
Well I’m in that group and I can do whatever I want.....as long as I get permission from my wife.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Wed May 06, 2020 8:36 am

Dr. David Jeremiah , and yes Daniel was good , very good .I don't think splitting him with Reaves was the best move, didn't at the time,still don't.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”