Articles post UNCC

User avatar
Rekdiver
Posts: 5691
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 891 times
Been thanked: 2207 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Re watching game now.

Shamar Jean-Charles was amazing.



appstate5
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by appstate5 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:30 pm

anyone got a video of that uncc player bouncing up and down on our field?



APP93
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by APP93 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 pm

bigdaddyg wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:43 pm
Oh lord. Real rival teams talk way more shite than this. Big hairy deal. I still remember watching the Charlotte team (including coaches) dancing around on the sidelines last year.
I get it and this is how rivalries get started...and personally I welcome the idea of playing Charlotte every year and building on this for the future. We have a ton of alumni in that area and the idea of an in state rival is awesome for both programs.

I just hate that after the first regular season game in Coach Clark's career he has to freaking apologize for something so stupid. ...that's it, I'm done...move forward and on to Marshall.



User avatar
hotrod2001
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 380 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by hotrod2001 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:58 pm

appstate5 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:30 pm
anyone got a video of that uncc player bouncing up and down on our field?
It's on ESPN's college football homepage about halfway down. I'd link it but can't.



User avatar
VNova
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: San Diego
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by VNova » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:11 pm

appstate5 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:30 pm
anyone got a video of that uncc player bouncing up and down on our field?


I think this link might work.



1ASU78
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by 1ASU78 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:44 am

I think Ham Burglar was coaching the CLT ramp rats yesterday.





AppJack89
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by AppJack89 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 am

Any injuries from game 1??



App4that
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by App4that » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:49 am

AppJack89 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 am
Any injuries from game 1??
Yeah, wondering about Henry Pearson TE specifically. I think it was him that had the arm injury anyway. Seemed like maybe he had a bad angle hitting the turf and then took another shot to the same arm in the 3rd quarter.



bigdaddyg
Posts: 3377
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:08 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 951 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by bigdaddyg » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:56 am

App4that wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:49 am
AppJack89 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 am
Any injuries from game 1??
Yeah, wondering about Henry Pearson TE specifically. I think it was him that had the arm injury anyway. Seemed like maybe he had a bad angle hitting the turf and then took another shot to the same arm in the 3rd quarter.
Looked like his driving fingers were working in that picture- lol



App4that
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Articles post UNCC

Unread post by App4that » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:19 pm

bigdaddyg wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:56 am
App4that wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:49 am
AppJack89 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 am
Any injuries from game 1??
Yeah, wondering about Henry Pearson TE specifically. I think it was him that had the arm injury anyway. Seemed like maybe he had a bad angle hitting the turf and then took another shot to the same arm in the 3rd quarter.
Looked like his driving fingers were working in that picture- lol
:lol: May have been better off if he had needed an air cast! Was thinking about this before reading all the articles and the infamous post. Maybe let's quit thinking about the TError squad...

In all seriousness, hope Pearson's ok. I'd love to see the tight ends get the ball a bit more, like a few years ago.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”

  • Who is online