• Birthdays

Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

User avatar
SayYesToTheRock
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone, NC
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by SayYesToTheRock » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Just announced:

Tickets will be distributed according to the following breakdown:

App State football and visiting team families – 450
App State students (via ticket lottery) – 800
App State season ticket holders (allocated by Yosef Club rank) – 650
Other ticket allotments – 200
TOTAL – 2,100

Only season ticket holders who have OPTED IN will be eligible for the 650 tickets.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2020/10 ... y6YwWp8l28



sixtoes9134
Posts: 1139
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 202 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by sixtoes9134 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:12 pm

I don't ever recall an opt in process???



shhelms
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by shhelms » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:20 pm

There was an opt out process prior to September 1st. So my assumption is that I'm opted in because I didn't opt out.



shhelms
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by shhelms » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm

I'm really curious how this will play out. While my Yosef Club donor ranking has me within the range, it doesn't account for how many season tickets one has. It also doesn't account for those who don't have season tickets but are in the upper ranks or those who opted out or will choose to opt out of this game. I'm anxiously waiting to hear...



User avatar
AppStateNews
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by AppStateNews » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm

shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:20 pm
There was an opt out process prior to September 1st. So my assumption is that I'm opted in because I didn't opt out.
That is correct. If you did not opt out, you are in the running.



pop5app
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:02 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by pop5app » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm
shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:20 pm
There was an opt out process prior to September 1st. So my assumption is that I'm opted in because I didn't opt out.
That is correct. If you did not opt out, you are in the running.
I don’t think I ever got the option to “opt out”. Should we not have been notified in some way with the option?



User avatar
AppStateNews
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by AppStateNews » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:43 pm

pop5app wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm
shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:20 pm
There was an opt out process prior to September 1st. So my assumption is that I'm opted in because I didn't opt out.
That is correct. If you did not opt out, you are in the running.
I don’t think I ever got the option to “opt out”. Should we not have been notified in some way with the option?
Several emails and social media blasts happened. I also received 3 different calls. Maybe you need to update your email address?



pop5app
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:02 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by pop5app » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:49 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:43 pm
pop5app wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm
shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:20 pm
There was an opt out process prior to September 1st. So my assumption is that I'm opted in because I didn't opt out.
I’ve had the same e mail address since e mails began in the 90’s. Same phone # since cell phones began. Yes I’m an old guy! Maybe I just didn’t get the memo.
That is correct. If you did not opt out, you are in the running.
I don’t think I ever got the option to “opt out”. Should we not have been notified in some way with the option?
Several emails and social media blasts happened. I also received 3 different calls. Maybe you need to update your email address?



appstate24
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by appstate24 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Tried to find my Yosef Club standing, where do we find that ranking?

GO APPS!!



shhelms
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by shhelms » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm

appstate24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm
Tried to find my Yosef Club standing, where do we find that ranking?

GO APPS!!
https://tkt.xosn.com/donor/DonorProfile ... M_ID=21500



appgrad95&97
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by appgrad95&97 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Will season ticket holders be notified if they are eligible?



mike87
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by mike87 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 pm

I'm in! Hell yeah!



BUTCH1991
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: High Point
Has thanked: 850 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:22 pm

mike87 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 pm
I'm in! Hell yeah!
Are you in based on membership number or have you actually been contacted? Wonder when they'll start notifying people.



Stonewall
Posts: 2327
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1305 times
Been thanked: 944 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by Stonewall » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:28 pm

I’m ok with the formula but would have preferred more students.I’ve opted out in hope of providing them more opportunities to experience what I fondly recall even decades later.



appstate24
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by appstate24 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm

shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm
appstate24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm
Tried to find my Yosef Club standing, where do we find that ranking?

GO APPS!!
https://tkt.xosn.com/donor/DonorProfile ... M_ID=21500
Where on this page is our ranking? I must be overlooking it.



AppBox
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:38 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by AppBox » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:54 pm

appstate24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
shhelms wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm
appstate24 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm
Tried to find my Yosef Club standing, where do we find that ranking?

GO APPS!!
https://tkt.xosn.com/donor/DonorProfile ... M_ID=21500
Where on this page is our ranking? I must be overlooking it.
If you’re looking at it on your phone try turning it sideways and then look towards the top right. Mine only shows up on the phone that way.



Seattleapp
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:00 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by Seattleapp » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm

I just hope Kidd brewer is big enough to space em all out



NoLongerLurking
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:07 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Boone
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 pm

I was never contacted by phone to make any decisions pertaining to my season tickets. If I was contacted by email, it must have been vague or manipulative. I'm sure I won't get any of my tickets, any special magical yosef points, or any credit toward next year. Oh well. Maybe I can scalp a ticket in Conway.



AppinVA
Posts: 12267
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 9:41 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1885 times
Been thanked: 1714 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by AppinVA » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:37 pm

Seattleapp wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm
I just hope Kidd brewer is big enough to space em all out
What you did there. I see it. :lol:


"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

Saint3333
Posts: 10452
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2000 8:42 am
Has thanked: 1309 times
Been thanked: 1826 times

Re: Ticket Allocation: App vs Ark St

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:04 am

By my calculation there is <38,000 linear feet of seating which means there will be 18 feet of seating per individual.

But I hear we have Mandy on retainer to help us.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”

  • Who is online
  • In total there are 329 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 329 guests

    Most users ever online was 1927 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:27 am

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 329 guests