Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

First Game: East Carolina

T-Dog

Re: First Game: East Carolina

Unread post by T-Dog » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:37 am

To answer an earlier question, yes, this game is one of the free uses the Charlotte Sports Foundation has per year after footing the bill for the last round of BoA Stadium upgrades.

App gets 100% of the ticket revenue for the BoA game

ECU has this game on their season ticket package and keeps the first $100k, then its 50/50 between App and ECU after that

App gets 75% of all single game tickets sold through ECU.

Capt. Ed
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:35 am

Rick83 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 am
Capt. Ed wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:25 am
Rick83 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:39 am
Capt. Ed wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:27 am
Am I right in thinking because I haven't received my seat assignments, my donor level is lower than those that have?
The email I received for ordering the tickets reflected the seats I could order, and the cost of each, based on my YC donation level
Right, mine did also. I ordered the $93 tickets but still haven't got my seat assignment.
I'm guessing they're still working remotely some and dealing with furloughs and all that...
I still haven't gotten my seat assignments. I've been in email contact with Elizabeth so I know they're working on it. Last two emails I sent have not been answered. Starting to get worried about our seats.

Rick83

Unread post by Rick83 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:19 am

Capt. Ed wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:35 am
Rick83 wrote:
Capt. Ed wrote:
Rick83 wrote:
Capt. Ed wrote:
Am I right in thinking because I haven't received my seat assignments, my donor level is lower than those that have?
The email I received for ordering the tickets reflected the seats I could order, and the cost of each, based on my YC donation level
Right, mine did also. I ordered the $93 tickets but still haven't got my seat assignment.
I'm guessing they're still working remotely some and dealing with furloughs and all that...
I still haven't gotten my seat assignments. I've been in email contact with Elizabeth so I know they're working on it. Last two emails I sent have not been answered. Starting to get worried about our seats.
Oh man, that is frustrating...hopefully your order will go through soon.

mike87

Unread post by mike87 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:24 am

Capt. Ed wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:35 am
Rick83 wrote:
Capt. Ed wrote:
Rick83 wrote:
Capt. Ed wrote:
You're not alone Ed. Having same issues. I'm faulting the remote work environment. They usually are better than this.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:24 am

Yes, please be patient. Not only are they working remote, they are also learning a brand new system. It's really hard to get training on a brand new system when you can't be in person.

Right now, they are missing roughly $550 of what I have paid for tickets but am confident they will get it all figured out. Just have to be patient here!
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

Capt. Ed

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:15 am

Thanks!

goapps93

Unread post by goapps93 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 pm

In defense of our ticket office staff... I emailed a non-ECU related question to the generic email address late Friday afternoon and got a response from Becky at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning. They're putting in the work.
WE ARE YOSEF!

booneboy92

Unread post by booneboy92 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Indeed they are putting in the work... I forgot about the noon deadline last Monday to order ECU tix. I emailed Becky about 8:00 pm, asking if I was too late. She responded in no more than 15 minutes, processed my order, and I had my seat assignments by Tuesday morning. I feel for their (and several other depts.) current work environments with remote, furloughs, etc.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 pm

booneboy92 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Indeed they are putting in the work... I forgot about the noon deadline last Monday to order ECU tix. I emailed Becky about 8:00 pm, asking if I was too late. She responded in no more than 15 minutes, processed my order, and I had my seat assignments by Tuesday morning. I feel for their (and several other depts.) current work environments with remote, furloughs, etc.
Ah well just rub it in why don't you :lol:

I had my order in well before the deadline and still don't have my seat assignment. I'll keep waiting though....now if it gets to be a month from now and I still don't have them I might start to worry a bit.

booneboy92

Unread post by booneboy92 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:36 pm

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 pm
booneboy92 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Ah well just rub it in why don't you :lol:

I had my order in well before the deadline and still don't have my seat assignment. I'll keep waiting though....now if it gets to be a month from now and I still don't have them I might start to worry a bit.
Lol🤣 Well, if it makes you feel better, I may have to be swayed to the anti-weeknight side of things! You may have the chance for my tix because , just realized, my son will be playing JV football on Thursday nights!!! No schedule yet, but without God’s blessing of a bye-week(s), I might have to miss ECU and/or Marshall 😲!!!! Is this what they mean about getting old sucks?!?! Pray for me guys!!! 😆

Capt. Ed

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:36 am

How accurate are the point rankings on the new Paciolan site? I'm 1308 out of 3312, so pretty far down the rankings and perhaps they haven't worked their way to me.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Not sure if anyone else did but finally got my seat assignment today! Looks like I'll be in 114. Not sure exactly what I'll be charged though...it seems that section is slightly beyond the 20 yard line which is what was promised with the 93 dollar option.

Yosef10

Unread post by Yosef10 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:30 pm

Anyone have an idea of when these might be available to the public? Or if those in Yosef without season tickets will have earlier access?

Capt. Ed

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:44 am

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:35 pm
Not sure if anyone else did but finally got my seat assignment today! Looks like I'll be in 114. Not sure exactly what I'll be charged though...it seems that section is slightly beyond the 20 yard line which is what was promised with the 93 dollar option.
Finally, I got my seats. I'm also in 114. Please keep us informed.

Dojan

Unread post by Dojan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Looks ECU had to pause all spring practices.

https://ecupirates.com/news/2021/3/30/e ... ities.aspx

Neer86

Unread post by Neer86 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:50 pm

so today, the 247 sites premium boards are open to everyone, and I took a look at the ECU boards and found some stuff. On their first scrimmage:

"East Carolina held its initial spring scrimmage on Saturday inside Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium with several family members in attendance. The media got to see the majority of the scrimmage. Here are some observations.

* It was a pretty strong day all around for the offense, though there were naturally some ups and downs. Holton Ahlers led a touchdown drive before our arrival, which was capped by Keaton Mitchell's 23-yard touchdown run. Ahlers also marched the first-team offense down the field on another series, which was capped by a physical touchdown run from Mitchell. The second-year freshman running back took the hand-off wide and then plowed through fellow classmate CJ Crump in the corner of the field to fall inside the pylon for the school. The 5-foot-9 back is known more for his speed, but he's not afraid to deliver the punishment as well and fight for extra yardage.

* Ahlers overall looked sharp outside of one series where the offense was forced to start inside its own 1-yard line as part of a predetermined set of downs. The quarterback actually completed a pass to give the offense some breathing room, but a penalty brought it back to the original spot. Ahlers then threw high of C.J. Johnson towards the sideline, before his next pass was tipped by a blitzing Jireh Wilson and picked off by linebacker Myles Berry, who easily returned it into the end zone for six. The defense understandably went crazy, as the entire sideline came over to celebrate the play.

"First time we've done it this spring and obviously the music is really loud and it makes them focus," ECU coach Mike Houston said of the situation. "You have some mistakes by the offense and obviously the huge mistake was turning the ball over for a score. Now, great job by the defense not letting them off the goal line. Again, great stuff to learn from."

* The offensive line looks much improved both physically and just in terms of comfortability in executing the offense. Avery Jones worked as the first-team center with Justin Chase and Sean Bailey as the guards, and Bailey Malovic and Nishad Strother as the tackles. Trent Holler also got a few series with the first-team at center. There's a significant drop-off to the second-team right now, specifically at tackle, but that should be shored up with some additions this offseason.

* Defensively, the coaching staff rotated so many bodies in and out, that it's difficult to get a gauge on who played well. But I thought the unit got pretty consistent push and looked the part.

more here...but today only

https://247sports.com/college/east-caro ... 164303043/

also, saw this.

ultraviolet
Posted on 5 hrs, , User Since 105 months ago, User Post Count: 3964
5 hrs
105 months
Neers10 said... (original post)App should largely get the same amount of money if the game was played in Boone, if not more honestly. And the kids will get use of the Panthers loc...

show more

I like beating UNC@Tweatsie with all those jayvee national titles and all."

lol

Captain Morgan

Unread post by Captain Morgan » Tue May 25, 2021 6:33 pm

just saw on the ECU board today that they only have one scholarship player left from their 2017 recruiting class, the class that will be or would have been seniors this year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”