Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Traffic handling leaving FB games

Bootsy
School: Appalachian State

Re: Traffic handling leaving FB games

Unread post by Bootsy » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:46 am

Having attended the UNC game last year and last Saturday's game, there was a noticeable difference in postgame gridlock.
It was much worse on Saturday, even though the same number of fans were at the game. Not sure why.

Conversely, I had no trouble getting back up to BE after the game: light traffic on 421 North, NC105 (extension & regular) and then NC184. That did surprise me, given the number of fans up here.

Finally, sending a shout-out to 94...he & his better half took us back to my whip after the game. Dude is good people.

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:04 am

Bootsy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:46 am
Having attended the UNC game last year and last Saturday's game, there was a noticeable difference in postgame gridlock.
It was much worse on Saturday, even though the same number of fans were at the game. Not sure why.

Conversely, I had no trouble getting back up to BE after the game: light traffic on 421 North, NC105 (extension & regular) and then NC184. That did surprise me, given the number of fans up here.

Finally, sending a shout-out to 94...he & his better half took us back to my whip after the game. Dude is good people.
Which is really strange as half the crowd was gone half way through the 4th last weekend due to rain and two TD lead.

App91
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by App91 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:42 am

Saint3333 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:04 am
Bootsy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:46 am

Which is really strange as half the crowd was gone half way through the 4th last weekend due to rain and two TD lead.
Dont think they were gone just hiding under the concourse, watching on CCTV

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”