Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

ASU Video

ASUMountaineer
School: Appalachian State

ASU Video

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 am

Has anyone seen a 2013 season trailer/teaser or a Week 1 pump-up video? It looks like most of the videos have been removed from http://playattherock.com and nothing new on the AppStateFootball Youtube page.

I'm Jonesin' over here...
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

mtnjax

Re: ASU Video

Unread post by mtnjax » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:10 pm

ASUMountaineer wrote:Has anyone seen a 2013 season trailer/teaser or a Week 1 pump-up video? It looks like most of the videos have been removed from http://playattherock.com and nothing new on the AppStateFootball Youtube page.

I'm Jonesin' over here...
generally those videos don't get posted until the thursday or friday before the game. or at least, that was the pattern i noticed last year

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Pre-Game videos are usually posted Friday before the game, sometimes Saturday. They're made for the purpose of motivating the team (hence the term "motovationals" or "moto"), so they don't want to leak them too early and spoil the surprise of the team getting hyped up together.

I've tried to convince Jake to keep the videos on Youtube as a recruiting tool, but so far he prefers to keep them on PATR exclusively. I'll keep trying.

Our video staff, and especially Jake himself, are an absolute blessing. Most BCS programs would blush at the quality of our highlight videos.

asutrnr81

Unread post by asutrnr81 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Gonzo wrote:Pre-Game videos are usually posted Friday before the game, sometimes Saturday. They're made for the purpose of motivating the team (hence the term "motovationals" or "moto"), so they don't want to leak them too early and spoil the surprise of the team getting hyped up together.

I've tried to convince Jake to keep the videos on Youtube as a recruiting tool, but so far he prefers to keep them on PATR exclusively. I'll keep trying.

Our video staff, and especially Jake himself, are an absolute blessing. Most BCS programs would blush at the quality of our highlight videos.
The team will not see the video until Friday in Montana i believe! It will be released after that! Jake is a blessing! The quality is remarkable and now I am prejudice...because I have a personal interest in the production group.....as my youngest is on the production team!
Go APPS!

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:55 pm

asutrnr81 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Pre-Game videos are usually posted Friday before the game, sometimes Saturday. They're made for the purpose of motivating the team (hence the term "motovationals" or "moto"), so they don't want to leak them too early and spoil the surprise of the team getting hyped up together.

The team will not see the video until Friday in Montana i believe! It will be released after that! Jake is a blessing! The quality is remarkable and now I am prejudice...because I have a personal interest in the production group.....as my youngest is on the production team!
If you couldn't tell I'm a video staff alumnus myself (09-10). Last time I checked we were still undefeated against the equipment staff in flag football all-time.

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks for the info...the guys do such a great job that's why I was asking. I'm just being greedy! ;)
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

asutrnr81

Unread post by asutrnr81 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 am

Gonzo wrote:
asutrnr81 wrote:

If you couldn't tell I'm a video staff alumnus myself (09-10). Last time I checked we were still undefeated against the equipment staff in flag football all-time.
Wellllllll, I hate to say I am NOT certain that the youngest is going to help much in flag football. He is a little slender. Got a good arm for trick plays....but slender!

I am sure you will get to meet him. He APPsolutely LOVES what they are doing!
Go APPS!

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Just got some disappointing news. The new moto won't be posted on PATR.com until Monday. :(

asutrnr81

Unread post by asutrnr81 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Gonzo wrote:Just got some disappointing news. The new moto won't be posted on PATR.com until Monday. :(
What? I bet I beat up some 19 year old when I see him! Depriving us of the MOTO....What the heck! Please oh Please let us have a shot at it on Saturday at Least.....

Have you seen the Montana one? ehhhhhh!
Go APPS!

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Two new moto's are up on PATR.com. Boy are they awesome.

Also, they're not game-specific, so they won't make you want to cry after that "game" last night.

asutrnr81

Unread post by asutrnr81 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:12 am

Nice Work Video Guys!
Go APPS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”