Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Parking

CharlestonAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Parking

Unread post by CharlestonAppFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 am

Can someone post a recap of where to park for those that do NOT have parking passes? This could end up as a sticky at the top of the board for future reference.

It's been a while since I've gotten the chance to come up for a regular season game. I usually attend playoff games and can usually park pretty much anywhere (behind Raley is my preference). Since that probably won't happen for this weekend's game, can I get this info?

I was thinking of parking at the mall and ride over on a shuttle but I'm not sure when they run. Also, can we tailgate in their parking lot as well? Thanks for your help!

DaphneUrquhart
School: Appalachian State

Re: Parking

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

The Social Services building lot is one of the most popular. Continue out Rivers St until the road takes a sharp left. Instead of following the road to the left, turn right and into the lot. Tailgating is allowed in that lot as well. It's a bit of a trek but a fairly flat one ... all things considered. There used to be a bus that ran from there as well.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

APP01

Re: Parking

Unread post by APP01 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

The Appalcart does not run from the mall anymore. But it does run to the Vet Clinic on Wilson Drive. It is about a 100 yards or so from the back parking lot of mall. See link.

http://appalcart.com/maps/2013%20pinkroutemap.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”