Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Montana TV coverage

ktripjax6

Montana TV coverage

Unread post by ktripjax6 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Is the game on tv?

kiddbrewer
School: Appalachian State

Re: Montana TV coverage

Unread post by kiddbrewer » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 am

ESPN Game Plan and ESPN3

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?D ... =205680777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 am

Looked up Gameplan on DirecTV last night, apparently didn't list our game on there anywhere yet, was hoping for a free preview weekend or something so I could DVR it.

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:15 pm

biggie wrote:Looked up Gameplan on DirecTV last night, apparently didn't list our game on there anywhere yet, was hoping for a free preview weekend or something so I could DVR it.

Just checked this afternoon. All the other Gameplan games are showing up in the guide. No ASU.

philponder

Unread post by philponder » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Is the game on tv?
Sort of-- ESPN3, but not real TV. ESPN sucks for not broadcasting this for real. Herbstreit, Corso, and College Gameday should be in Boone right now.

fjblair

Unread post by fjblair » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:23 pm

philponder wrote:
Is the game on tv?
Sort of-- ESPN3, but not real TV. ESPN sucks for not broadcasting this for real. Herbstreit, Corso, and College Gameday should be in Boone right now.

I agree it's lame and ESPN should have a better handle on what games should be televised. I mean it's all they do right? The ASU/Montana game will not be televised and we are stuck with an internet feed. I'll be at the game but I would like to DVR the game, but no. Maybe I can catch Ball State or Toledo or something. Thanks so much ESPN.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 am

Is showing on gameplan now, 791 on DirecTV. Just wished it was free.

Black Saturday

Unread post by Black Saturday » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 am

fjblair wrote:
philponder wrote:
Is the game on tv?

I agree it's lame and ESPN should have a better handle on what games should be televised. I mean it's all they do right? The ASU/Montana game will not be televised and we are stuck with an internet feed. I'll be at the game but I would like to DVR the game, but no. Maybe I can catch Ball State or Toledo or something. Thanks so much ESPN.
You have to remember that the FCS is the bastard stepchild of the football world. The cartel of the networks and the country club SEC/Big 12/ACC/PAC12/etc arent going to let their feet off the backs of our types necks for the mountains of money they make. Sorry but reality is this is what we are faced with unless we are admitted into their country club one day, and as of the last 2 years our pedigree and credit score hasn't been good enough. :evil:

It is crap, it is a cartel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :ugeek:
BLACK SATURDAY

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 am

TheMoody1 wrote:
biggie wrote:Looked up Gameplan on DirecTV last night, apparently didn't list our game on there anywhere yet, was hoping for a free preview weekend or something so I could DVR it.

Just checked this afternoon. All the other Gameplan games are showing up in the guide. No ASU.
It had better be on as I paid twenty-six dollars on DISH. :!:
a.k.a JC0429

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

Black Saturday wrote:
fjblair wrote:
philponder wrote:
Is the game on tv?

You have to remember that the FCS is the bastard stepchild of the football world. The cartel of the networks and the country club SEC/Big 12/ACC/PAC12/etc arent going to let their feet off the backs of our types necks for the mountains of money they make. Sorry but reality is this is what we are faced with unless we are admitted into their country club one day, and as of the last 2 years our pedigree and credit score hasn't been good enough. :evil:

It is crap, it is a cartel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :ugeek:

DISH 456, 466, 460. GAMEPLAN.
a.k.a JC0429

appfan83

Unread post by appfan83 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi Guys, I have a problem. TWC wants more than I ca afford to upgrade to watch espn3 at this time. are there any wildcat feeds that I can pick up on my computer. i have broadcast cable and road runner internet through twc but they say that i need digital cable in order to watch espn3. There was a link listed for last weeks game but cant find it now. please help this ole fat boy out. thank you Tim R

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”