Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Griz Fan Comments on the Game

mmgsoar

Griz Fan Comments on the Game

Unread post by mmgsoar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

I'm going to try and get to Montana next year if there is any way.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=58635

albinogriz
School: Montana

Re: Griz Fan Comments on the Game

Unread post by albinogriz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Well if you do? Stop by Lot "M"..... Closest to the walking bridge (over the Clark Fork river). Our tailgate includes wooden statue carvings of our Mascotts "Monte and Mo" along with a rather large Griz flag.... We'll hand you a beer and welcome you to our house.
Totally enjoyed tailgating with App. fans back in '09. You guys were awesome...
Great game yesterday..! Wish the outcome was different but I don't have a problem losing to you guys. You have a great program and a young, exceptionally talented group of young men who are only going to get better. Strangely enough I feel the same way about the Griz....
So...... Go App. St. Win out the rest of the season and I really hope we can meet you in the playoffs and hand you your second loss of the season. ;)

AppState89
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by AppState89 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

albinogriz wrote:Well if you do? Stop by Lot "M"..... Closest to the walking bridge (over the Clark Fork river). Our tailgate includes wooden statue carvings of our Mascotts "Monte and Mo" along with a rather large Griz flag.... We'll hand you a beer and welcome you to our house.
Great game yesterday..! Wish the outcome was different but I don't have a problem losing to you guys. You have a great program and a young, exceptionally talented group of young men who are only going to get better. Strangely enough I feel the same way about the Griz....
So...... Go App. St. Win out the rest of the season and I really hope we can meet you in the playoffs and hand you your second loss of the season. ;)
You guys have the carved Monte in the back of a truck? If so, I think I was tailgating with your group in 2009. John and I brought our App State Santas to the game and put them in the truck with Monte. At least 1,000 people stopped by for photos with them.
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

albinogriz
School: Montana

Unread post by albinogriz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm

AppState89 wrote:
albinogriz wrote:Well if you do? Stop by Lot "M"..... Closest to the walking bridge (over the Clark Fork river). Our tailgate includes wooden statue carvings of our Mascotts "Monte and Mo" along with a rather large Griz flag.... We'll hand you a beer and welcome you to our house.
You guys have the carved Monte in the back of a truck? If so, I think I was tailgating with your group in 2009. John and I brought our App State Santas to the game and put them in the truck with Monte. At least 1,000 people stopped by for photos with them.
Yep.... That was us..... That guy from some college sports network/magazine or whatever took those photos of all of us together with the mascotts in the truck and all. Great time! You also had the helmet with all the signatures of the '06 or '07 Mountaineer team with the santa as well. Hope to see you again next time App. is in town...

AppState89

Unread post by AppState89 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Yep.... That was us..... That guy from some college sports network/magazine or whatever took those photos of all of us together with the mascotts in the truck and all. Great time! You also had the helmet with all the signatures of the '06 or '07 Mountaineer team with the santa as well. Hope to see you again next time App. is in town...[/quote]

That is me. I got the helmet with the names on it. I tell everyone about you guys. I believe most of you were retired MPs. You guys were awesome. I hope you are in the same spot because I WILL BE OUT THERE NEXT year for the game. I plan spending several hours with your group again. I would bring my "new" Yosef chainsaw carving, but it weighs about 100lbs...LOL...It was just a mountain man, but my wife and I did some painting to him this past week and tried to made he sorta close to Yosef...It would be so cooooool to have him and Monte side by side....

AppState89

Unread post by AppState89 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Oh crap...the entire photo did show up..

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:53 am

AppState89 wrote:Oh crap...the entire photo did show up..
It shows up when one clicks the picture. Pretty cool.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

AppState89

Unread post by AppState89 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
AppState89 wrote:Oh crap...the entire photo did show up..
It shows up when one clicks the picture. Pretty cool.
I see now...thank you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”