Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

YC Front Page Content

MtnMan09
School: Appalachian State

YC Front Page Content

Unread post by MtnMan09 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Let me start by saying I don't mean to bash anyone who posts the original content for the Cabin. Likewise, I do not hold myself out to be the grammar police. However, I hope that the editors can start proofing their articles before slapping them on the front page. The last several weeks they have been riddled with errors and misspellings. Has anyone else noticed this? If we aren't careful people might get the impression that we graduated from that school down in Statesboro.

TractorApp

Re: YC Front Page Content

Unread post by TractorApp » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 pm

I agree, their where lots of mistacks. Two many to count. I no I'll be checking.

Yosef
Site Admin

Re: YC Front Page Content

Unread post by Yosef » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:15 pm

I certainly understand what you're saying. Right now, t-dog is the main contributor. Most sites like this have several contributors that are able to help peer review articles as well as share the burden of publishing content. If anyone is willing to step up and help out, I know that we would really appreciate it, whether it's writing original content or just proofing articles. If we had 5 people giving about 1-2 hours per week on the front page, we could really step up our delivery of content to everyone who reads it. The MMB will always be the large focus of Yosefs Cabin but I think many would be surprised as to how many people we have reading t-dogs articles and how many people locate the MMB through the front page.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”