Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Interesting Charlotte Experience

fjblair

Re: Interesting Charlotte Experience

Unread post by fjblair » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Gonzo wrote:The tone of that NT article and of their fans on message boards is what you'd expect from such a spoiled (and tiny) fanbase. This is a program that's had everything handed to them from day one. They get millions from Jerry Rich to build a stadium; their area code lands them an FBS conference spot etc. Is it any wonder they're standing there with their hands out, waiting for someone to drop a good football team and a great gameday atmosphere in their laps?

No one expected any different that's what's happening with the UNCC football program other than their delusional fans.

Georgia State 2.0

Agree that this is not surprising to anyone who knows the area and the school. UNCC has the silver spoon but they are going to eat cold soup.

Rick0714
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by Rick0714 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:09 pm

clemmonsapp wrote:We may still have some closet UNC and NCSU fans, but if you had told me (back in the 80's - I know - ancient history) I would come back to ASU and see all the cars and students with Mountaineer gear on I wouldn't have believed you. Boone is, no doubt, ASU territory!
I agree! I was there in the late 80's and saw many other college shirts but now, I do not. Actually, if there is other college stuff being worn, I usually see Duke stuff when I'm visiting.

manonabuffalo
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by manonabuffalo » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 pm

These UNCC folks are still delusional, I have a decent convo going with them on the CUSA board after a Marshall fan started a thread about their progress. He was obviously trolling them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”