Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

GoASUTV Replay

BrownHP800

GoASUTV Replay

Unread post by BrownHP800 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Unfortunately I will not be around to see this week's game.

Do they show a replay on GOASUTV? I am a subscriber and if I can hold off not checking in on the scores until I get home Saturday and watch a full replay that would be great!

biggie
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Re: GoASUTV Replay

Unread post by biggie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

The replay is usually there, but not sure it would be up before Sunday though.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 pm

At least there is no replay from the Chatt game. I am still having side effects from that spinning...I am a Mocs fan....I am a Mocs fan......I am a Mocs fan.....I am a Mocs fan.... C. I see that thing in my sleep although I'm pretty sure tha....give money to Mocs Club...give money to Mocs Club....give money to Mocs Club......t's what they had in mind. That thing got old fast.

BrownHP800

Unread post by BrownHP800 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

firemoose wrote:At least there is no replay from the Chatt game. I am still having side effects from that spinning...I am a Mocs fan....I am a Mocs fan......I am a Mocs fan.....I am a Mocs fan.... C. I see that thing in my sleep although I'm pretty sure tha....give money to Mocs Club...give money to Mocs Club....give money to Mocs Club......t's what they had in mind. That thing got old fast.
Yeah that was irritating wasn't it.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm

BrownHP800 wrote:
firemoose wrote:At least there is no replay from the Chatt game. I am still having side effects from that spinning...I am a Mocs fan....I am a Mocs fan......I am a Mocs fan.....I am a Mocs fan.... C. I see that thing in my sleep although I'm pretty sure tha....give money to Mocs Club...give money to Mocs Club....give money to Mocs Club......t's what they had in mind. That thing got old fast.
Yeah that was irritating wasn't it.
I still think I go into a trance sometimes. And everytime I read a post about Chattanooga I get a warm feeling. That has NEVER happened before. :lol:

fjblair

Unread post by fjblair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 pm

trying to find highlights of utc game on youtube with no luck.

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm

fjblair wrote:trying to find highlights of utc game on youtube with no luck.
I posted a thread here.

Yosef
Site Admin

Unread post by Yosef » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:54 am

Appalachian Athletics wrote:GoASU TV only gets access to broadcast archives from streams that opposing schools originate if they choose to give those to us. That almost never happens, especially if we are the team that wins the game. Here are a few GoASU TV bullet points that may be helpful to share:

1) The streaming rights for games belong to the home school. ASU Athletics is not allowed to originate (our stream, our graphics, our announcers) streams from other teams fields and arenas. It's an easy formula to think about: If it's a home football, basketball, or baseball game, GoASU TV will stream it. If it's a basketball or baseball game playing at a neutral site that ASU has arranged (TWC Arena, Hickory Crawdads stadium, etc), the event will likely be streamed by GoASU TV. If the game is on the road, the other school is responsible. If it's a SoCon championship event, ESPN3 will have the content.

2) In the past, GoASU TV has been contracted by the Southern Conference to provide streaming content for various championship events. Now with the league's deal with ESPN3, that will happen only on the rarest of occasions.

3) If we play a game against a team that their venue, and they are a Neulion school (company that designed GoASU.com and hosts our streams), then that school may share the broadcast with our fans IF THEY CHOOSE. For the most part, schools have a gentleman's agreement on this. However, it is not always guaranteed.

4) GoASU TV is not just pay-for-live events service. You get access to Appalachian Football Weekly, Rock Notes, TV archives, and live-events with your monthly subscription. Plus, you are investing in our operation, which helps us upgrade equipment and infrastructure for GoASU TV as we move forward.

5) GoASU TV will stream home games for Appalachian Football (except for Montana), Men's and Women's Basketball, and most Baseball, and several Volleyball matches in 2012-13. If a game is on ESPN3 or is being carried by a regional TV network, chances are likely we will not be allowed to stream the game due to contractual rights given to those TV partners by the Southern Conference.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”