Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Ticket Packages

kiddbrewer
School: Appalachian State

Re: Ticket Packages

Unread post by kiddbrewer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:23 pm

My wife and I have been out of town since Friday morning and I just got home to see my packet welcoming me home. Couple things to share.
1. I'm very grateful to be able to contribute what I can. As a teacher, I probably give more than I should.
2. Besides my tickets and parking pass, I expect nothing else. I could have received a garbage bag and I would have been happy.
3. Unlike some of my friends last year, there is a complimentary basketball ticket on each sheet. Don't throw them away. Use them. I used both of mine last year and plan on using both of them this year.

The Rock

Unread post by The Rock » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Got the season ticket package but no season tickets. Were they accidentally left out, or are they coming later?

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:27 pm

The Rock wrote:Got the season ticket package but no season tickets. Were they accidentally left out, or are they coming later?
The season tickets should have been in there in a separate white envelope. Call the ticket office and they'll send them right out.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

MDaniels84

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:10 pm

When will the ODU tickets be sent out ?

asu7

Unread post by asu7 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Just curious .. I received my tickets and everything is great! However, I did not receive a tracking number or email saying the package had been delivered. How did yall get that?

ETA --

I updated my information in the Yosef system. This could have been the problem as the email was old.

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 am

MDaniels84 wrote:When will the ODU tickets be sent out ?
They'll be sent out as soon as they're received from ODU. They hadn't come in yet when we were packing tickets.

#GiveYosef

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:09 am

asu7 wrote:Just curious .. I received my tickets and everything is great! However, I did not receive a tracking number or email saying the package had been delivered. How did yall get that?

ETA --

I updated my information in the Yosef system. This could have been the problem as the email was old.
You have to sign up with UPS My Choice to get the notifications from UPS.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

97grad

Unread post by 97grad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:45 am

AppStateNews wrote: You have to sign up with UPS My Choice to get the notifications from UPS.
I don't think this is true. We got email notification and have never signed up for such notifications.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:01 am

97grad wrote:
AppStateNews wrote: You have to sign up with UPS My Choice to get the notifications from UPS.
I don't think this is true. We got email notification and have never signed up for such notifications.
oh, interesting. Did you get an email from athletic department or UPS? My email was from UPS.
tAPPedInSports.net

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 am

AppStateNews wrote:
97grad wrote:
oh, interesting. Did you get an email from athletic department or UPS? My email was from UPS.
The email comes from UPS based on the email submitted to UPS by the athletic department. There is no requirement to sign up for anything through UPS. It's part of their service and one reason we use UPS for shipping ticket packets. If your email address on file with Yosef / ticket office is current, you'll get notification from UPS of the shipping to that email address. You may then choose to login to UPS My Choice for tracking / redirection or use the non-login tracking service through UPS by having to enter the tracking information each time.

#GiveYosef

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 am

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
AppStateNews wrote:
97grad wrote:
The email comes from UPS based on the email submitted to UPS by the athletic department. There is no requirement to sign up for anything through UPS. It's part of their service and one reason we use UPS for shipping ticket packets. If your email address on file with Yosef / ticket office is current, you'll get notification from UPS of the shipping to that email address. You may then choose to login to UPS My Choice for tracking / redirection or use the non-login tracking service through UPS by having to enter the tracking information each time.
Ah, ok that's where I signed up for My Choice then. I know I already had an account with them so I figured that was the reason I got the email. Good to know I would have gotten an email either way.

Thanks for the explanation and hard work for Yosef Club Daphne!
tAPPedInSports.net

kiddbrewer

Unread post by kiddbrewer » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 pm

MDaniels84 wrote:When will the ODU tickets be sent out ?
Just got mine today in the mail.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”