Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

MBB: Apps @ ULM 2:45 PM Fant-Ewing Coliseum

agentpaul001
School: Appalachian State

Re: MBB: Apps @ ULM 2:45 PM Fant-Ewing Coliseum

Unread post by agentpaul001 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm

My thoughts on this season have whiplashed around. I've felt like we've shown promise at times and there are several very talented players on the team, but the ULL game was very painful to watch.

I'm still of the mindset that universities like ours should gauge their bball program performance on post season appearances... and it's been a longtime since we've had one of those. There were a couple really solid squads under Fancher that bombed out in SOCON tourney and for as much fun as a regular season title is (or in one Fancher year the bubble talk) if this year's team can play to a bye game in SunBelt and somehow place into the post season, I'd still call the season a massive success even if the road there was bump as hell.

My hope is team can continue to build on some of their more solid stretches that they've shown at times this season, gut it out to a SOCON bye game, and see what they can do in SunBelt tournament. Troy won four last year to hit post season. It's anyone's game come March.

2018 D1 6-9 (3-1)
2017 DA 3-9 (0-3)

We didn't hit three conference wins until February last year and we're one game shy of our win total for ALL of last season...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”