Fan Involvment at Basketball Games

MountaineerChemist10
School: Appalachian State

Re: Fan Involvment at Basketball Games

Unread post by MountaineerChemist10 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:27 am

Let's face it; at the moment, we are NOT a basketball team. Always best at football, wrestling and women's volleyball. The last time we were dominant in basketball was when Buzz came back to coach for a year ('09-'10). '07-'08 was possibly our best since making it to the NCAA tourney. I was in basketball band both seasons so I remember. Loads of fans would come to the home games. However, after Buzz left (what a douche) we've been playing like poo. This season has been one of our best for years so I'm hoping for a break out season next in '18-'19.

You have to win games to win fans & students. No win, no excitement. That's why our football games are always packed; WE WIN. Just wish fans would quit leaving after halftime!

Goapps15

Unread post by Goapps15 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 am

Agreed. The years we weren't winning in football it showed in the stands.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

MountaineerChemist10 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:27 am
Let's face it; at the moment, we are NOT a basketball team. Always best at football, wrestling and women's volleyball. The last time we were dominant in basketball was when Buzz came back to coach for a year ('09-'10). '07-'08 was possibly our best since making it to the NCAA tourney. I was in basketball band both seasons so I remember. Loads of fans would come to the home games. However, after Buzz left (what a douche) we've been playing like poo. This season has been one of our best for years so I'm hoping for a break out season next in '18-'19.

You have to win games to win fans & students. No win, no excitement. That's why our football games are always packed; WE WIN. Just wish fans would quit leaving after halftime!
Not always packed. Sometimes packed.

Gonzo said: "His high school-aged kids will forgive him for making them move when they park their brand new porches at Chapel Hill High School."

MountaineerChemist10

Unread post by MountaineerChemist10 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:44 am

NewApp wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

You know what I mean :roll:

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm

NewApp wrote:

Everyone on this board except NewApp: App is the best
New App: App is sometimes the best.

:lol:

This is my very generic signature added to each post.

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm
NewApp wrote:

Everyone on this board except NewApp: App is the best
New App: App is sometimes the best.

:lol:
Good one. Funny.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”