Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

MBB: Wichita State v. App State 4:30 PM Friday ESPNU

89gradX2
School: Appalachian State

Re: MBB: Wichita State v. App State 4:30 PM Friday ESPNU

Unread post by 89gradX2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:09 am

I agree. We are better! Just trying to keep who we are and where Fox started in perspective.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:15 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am
The good news is we are getting better players. Delphi will be great. Getting Bibby back will be a bonus. But the free throws drive me nuts. That is easily corrected.
I thought it was too.....

app97

Unread post by app97 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:12 am

Perspective: no team in our conference, outside of Ga State, will be as good as the last 3 that we’ve played, and we’ve often knocked off ga state when they were supposed to be the class of the belt.

Wichita is a little bit younger and a different look this year, but they do still have Gregg Marshall as their coach. He’s coached in the final 4 and has been around the block for a while, at schools where basketball is all they are known for.

Hopefully our best b-ball is in front of us this year. Our guys looked a lot more confident yesterday than the Purdue game. My biggest beef for the last couple years is that our best players often force things or try to do too much at critical times, therefore tossing momentum to the other team. B-ball is a game of momentum swings. We just need to get more going our way at the right times. We need to beat Ball State, who won’t be a pushover either.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”