Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Men's Basketball @UALR

T-Dog

Re: Men's Basketball @UALR

Unread post by T-Dog » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:06 pm

AppMom3 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm
That’s so not true they spoke to ALL the coaches including Coach Fox during this game as they ALWAYS do during a game. I watched the game and saw something TOTALLY different. I love how you are trying to make tension between the team and coaches. Again, you think the kids don’t see this. They really don’t need this crap while they are trying to fight for their season. Y’all just need something better to do than try to create negativity. I used to enjoy this forum but I think it’s about time I leave. I pray there is no adversity in football as the pats as will pounce!
You're not going to win picking a fight with people on a public internet forum. Especially since you have skin in this game.

Rekdiver
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by Rekdiver » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:31 pm

AppMom....We have the most talent on this team we’ve had in some time. One of three thing is happening. Either the players aren’t executing what is being coached or Coach isn’t putting the right players in the right place to execute OR what he is coaching isn’t working. Many of us have seen enough basketball to know our talent is underachieving. We all hoped for more progress but this isn’t happening. So please excuse those of us who have experienced frustration for many many years before you even thought about App.

Stonewall
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by Stonewall » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am

With all due respect , I know what I saw .Was it happenstance or something more? I have no idea and I am not going to pursue it. I also know things about the state of the program that I don't talk about here .The bottom line is we are underachieving and I see no reason to think that will change.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”