Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

GSU

Kgfish
School: Appalachian State

Re: GSU

Unread post by Kgfish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 pm

There is a worse coach than Cape in the SoCon. GSU got back in the game pressing us but with a 1 point lead and time running out they backed out of it. Hard to believe how the basketball is in this conference.
No Generation Has The Right To Contract Debts Greater Than Can Be Paid Off During It's Own Existence.

George Washington

High Country Student

Unread post by High Country Student » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

I would expect Canty to be back very soon... hopefully Saturday. With that being said it hurts us tremendously losing Neal. Since Neal has returned our team has actually looked like they know how to move the basketball and create plays. Without having Neal, we are the same team that played the first half of the season. A team that squeaked by Carson Newman, and could not stand man for man with most division one squads. I really hope Neal is ok. Anyone have any news on his injury?

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Glad I had to work tonight.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

cbarrier90

Unread post by cbarrier90 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Kgfish wrote:There is a worse coach than Cape in the SoCon. GSU got back in the game pressing us but with a 1 point lead and time running out they backed out of it. Hard to believe how the basketball is in this conference.
This. If you think THIS basketball season is a roller coaster for us, look at GSU. They beat VT and Davidson and looked absolutely dreadful for the better part of this game.

Still alive in the North. Saturday is huge. I'm worried that we'll lay an egg.

appmaj

Unread post by appmaj » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 am

The amazing thing is we are only one game back

Kgfish

Unread post by Kgfish » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 am

“I can’t believe with four seconds left we still had a chance to win the game,” Charlton Young said. “We shot 3 for 18 (from 3-point range) and 11 of 21 from the foul line. It’s amazing we were in the ballgame.”

Amazing indeed!
No Generation Has The Right To Contract Debts Greater Than Can Be Paid Off During It's Own Existence.

George Washington

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”