Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Tommy Spagnolo

carman1
School: Appalachian State

Tommy Spagnolo

Unread post by carman1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 am

Why is Spagnolo not getting any playing time. I've seen this kid play and he could definately contribute. I believe it's because he had to walk on after messing up at Radford. Also is he injured he hasn't been in the last 10 games?

hapapp

Re: Tommy Spagnolo

Unread post by hapapp » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 pm

carman1 wrote:Why is Spagnolo not getting any playing time. I've seen this kid play and he could definately contribute. I believe it's because he had to walk on after messing up at Radford. Also is he injured he hasn't been in the last 10 games?

His biggest problem is that he is averaging a foul every 4 minutes of play. That's the equivalent of 5 fouls per half.

appgrouch
Location: In my seat, waiting for people to shut up and play.

Unread post by appgrouch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:28 pm

carman1 wrote:Why is Spagnolo not getting any playing time. I've seen this kid play and he could definately contribute. I believe it's because he had to walk on after messing up at Radford. Also is he injured he hasn't been in the last 10 games?
Dog house
That's what I do. I gripe and I know things.

happappnot
School: Other

Unread post by happappnot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm

hapapp wrote:

His biggest problem is that he is averaging a foul every 4 minutes of play. That's the equivalent of 5 fouls per half.
Using those stats and that logic his best contribution would be the 12 rebounds and 2 assists a game. Other players that are getting minutes are averaging enough fouls per minute to put them out of the game if they played forty. Tommy is in someone's dog house and his "Forte" is not being used to the team's advantage.

hapapp

Unread post by hapapp » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

He only has two assists and four points for the entire season.

Of course, there is a role for a hacker. There does seem there is a use for his skill. That's five more fouls to give down low.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”