Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

G’bo

Yosef84

Re: G’bo

Unread post by Yosef84 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 am

I watched this game (unfortunately) and I can't imagine anyone is happy, least of all Coach Kerns. The Apps were shooting great at the beginning of the game and then it seems that someone installed a lid on the basket. It was ugly but basketball is a streaky sport. I believe Coach Kerns has this team heading in the right direction. Even with the bad shooting, I didn't get the impression I was watching a "pick up" team playing like I have in years past.

Keep the faith, Apps! It's early and I think we will continue to improve.

appst89
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by appst89 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am

All in all, I am happy with what I've seen so far. The team is competing. I didn't always see that last year. There appears to be plan. I also didn't see that last year. Things were really bad last year. I am also seeing signs of mental healing. I believe we will be a lot better by the end of this season. I think Kerns is definitely heading in the right direction.

hapapp
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by hapapp » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Good defense is often about effort. That's a positive sign that our guys are putting in the effort to be a good defensive team. Offensive is often more about talent. That's a concern.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”