Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Forrest and Almonacy

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Forrest and Almonacy

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:44 am

sorry if this has been discussed before - does anyone know if Forrest is planning to/wants to come back for one more year? And I am not certain about Almonacy (senior graduate student transfers) as to whether he is eligible for another year ---
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

app97
School: Appalachian State

Re: Forrest and Almonacy

Unread post by app97 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:44 am
sorry if this has been discussed before - does anyone know if Forrest is planning to/wants to come back for one more year? And I am not certain about Almonacy (senior graduate student transfers) as to whether he is eligible for another year ---
I’m not sure how the protocols work, but I would love to see Almonacy play another season....best ball handler and most consistent shooter on the team.

According to the App State directory, he’s working on a graduate teaching certificate.

WASU 93
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by WASU 93 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
Being that this year is supposedly a free year for everyone, if he is eligible this year, there should be no reason that he would not be eligible for an additional season.

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:20 pm

WASU 93 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 pm
WVAPPeer wrote:
Being that this year is supposedly a free year for everyone, if he is eligible this year, there should be no reason that he would not be eligible for an additional season.
Yep - that is what I was thinking - have you heard if either have plans to return?
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”