Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

APP @ IONA Tue

Cro-Magnon App
School: Appalachian State

Re: APP @ IONA Tue

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:28 am

Pitino can coach, no doubt. So can Krychevski. But they are two of the most profane coaches I’ve ever watched. I always pull against them, always have. Have been to their practices quite a few times (Duke much more than UK or Louisville) and was almost embarrassed. This coming from me who is no stranger to using bad language in my coaching days. But Pit and K take it to an obscene level.

BambooRdApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: APP @ IONA Tue

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:50 am

Cro-Magnon App wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:28 am
Pitino can coach, no doubt. So can Krychevski. But they are two of the most profane coaches I’ve ever watched. I always pull against them, always have. Have been to their practices quite a few times (Duke much more than UK or Louisville) and was almost embarrassed. This coming from me who is no stranger to using bad language in my coaching days. But Pit and K take it to an obscene level.
And Wilbon on PTI yesterday or day before was referring to how K attends mass everyday..not sure if true or not true. Not sure if Wilbon actually knows..but the comment about K was not in jest. He must go to get forgiveness for the language used the day before the language he will use later in the day....our he just doesn't learn anything at mass...3rd thought..maybe that is the payoff spot for making payments to Zion's parents..😂
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”