Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

MBB vs Delaware, Monday 11/22 7:30pm

HurricaneYosef
School: Appalachian State

Re: MBB @ Delaware, Monday 11/22 7:30pm

Unread post by HurricaneYosef » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:18 pm

asu66 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:06 pm
ah59396 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:12 am
HurricaneYosef wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:29 am
Our twitter account didn't post any score updates after the U8 timeout in the second half. Finale score was never posted. How are fans who don't have FloTv access supposed to stay updated. Such a poor look to go dark on social media whenever the team starts losing.
Our basketball Twitter account is awful
So the answer is this. There was life before twitter and there will be life after twitter. Don't depend on yellow journalism for timely basketball stats of App games. Go to the stat source. Live Stats are available online for every NCAA game played and the site is on permanent auto update mode--refreshing at least every two minutes. It's not the same as a livestream, but it gives you more info about action on the court than twitter will give you in a year--just w/o the twitter pizzazz!

https://www.statbroadcast.com/events/ce ... 694#tourny
I watched the game, and know how to use live stats.

Updates need to be shared on social media for the brand. A ESPN livestream link doesn't reach potential recruits / non App fans. Tweets, Facebook posts, etc do. That is the point I was trying to make! :mrgreen:

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:37 pm

HurricaneYosef wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:18 pm
asu66 wrote:
ah59396 wrote:
HurricaneYosef wrote:
Our twitter account didn't post any score updates after the U8 timeout in the second half. Finale score was never posted. How are fans who don't have FloTv access supposed to stay updated. Such a poor look to go dark on social media whenever the team starts losing.
So the answer is this. There was life before twitter and there will be life after twitter. Don't depend on yellow journalism for timely basketball stats of App games. Go to the stat source. Live Stats are available online for every NCAA game played and the site is on permanent auto update mode--refreshing at least every two minutes. It's not the same as a livestream, but it gives you more info about action on the court than twitter will give you in a year--just w/o the twitter pizzazz!

Updates need to be shared on social media for the brand. A ESPN livestream link doesn't reach potential recruits / non App fans. Tweets, Facebook posts, etc do. That is the point I was trying to make! :mrgreen:
It’s little stuff but it all matters. Social media is the front yard of your program!
YNWA

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:48 pm

HurricaneYosef wrote:
asu66 wrote:
ah59396 wrote:
HurricaneYosef wrote:

No prob...I get it. Somehow your concern about the saturation of our brand with the masses didn't get through to me the first time around.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:48 pm

HurricaneYosef wrote:
asu66 wrote:
ah59396 wrote:
HurricaneYosef wrote:

No prob...I get it. Somehow your concern about the saturation of our brand with the masses didn't get through to me the first time around.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”