Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

My condolences UNC Chapel Hill

NattyBumppo'sRevenge
School: Appalachian State

My condolences UNC Chapel Hill

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:36 pm

That ass whopping by little brother must have sucked. I hope all you closet holes are doing ok. Anyone check on Church?

311neers

Re: My condolences UNC Chapel Hill

Unread post by 311neers » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:41 pm

Screw Unc. Won’t be able to sleep tonight.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:11 pm

As an ABC fan, RJDavis ended up on the wrong team. He seems cool.

kornegaylw

Unread post by kornegaylw » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 am

WOOOO!!!! GO PACK!!!! GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!

As the only person in my family not to go to NCSU it is hard to not get involved with NC State...After so many heart breaks and let downs you resign yourself to not get caught up in it...But Saturday morning I spoke with my Dad and I could hear the hope in his voice, it was like sunshine peaking through the clouds. As a recovering NCSU fan I know the feeling well...Watching the game I didn't let myself get caught up but then the refs started doing what they always do in games like this and the next you know I'm a emotional wreck with every play. With 30 seconds left up by 10 I still didn't have hope.

The best thing about fandom is sharing it with people and when the clock hit 00:00 I called my Dad and we celebrated the Pack winning the ACC for the first time in my 35 years. I'll never forget that moment. I love you Dad.

GO PACK!!!!!

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 am

Eric Church and UNC ... living rent free in some peoples minds. 😂😂
Since I live in DC, went to game last night. It was a great game..great crowd. Even the 400 section of the Capital One arena was mostly occupied..Had some Dook alumni sitting around us. Burns is going to get what he gets. If Horne plays like he did last night for several more games, State can win some games in Tournament. This is why it is Madness in March. A 10th from a conference punched their ticket.
The polar opposite the weekend before as I went to the UNCW/Towson game the prior weekend (not at Capital Center. We sat two rows from the court and only one other person in our row.
Two vastly different experiences.
March Madness is like Christmas to me!!
Let Go App. St. !! Let's get back on a winning streak!!
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

scatman77

Unread post by scatman77 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:03 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:11 pm
As an ABC fan, RJDavis ended up on the wrong team. He seems cool.
RJ Davis has a very fast motor and he can alter a game by himself. He really got going after the Pack bench must have said something to him before he the two 3s and a couple boards. It's too bad he wore that awful shade of blue.
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

Bigdaddyg1

Unread post by Bigdaddyg1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:22 am

I grew up a Wake fan and nobody hated Wake. I never really hated any other school and honestly I rooted for all of the "Big 4" schools when they got into the tournament- sorry ABC guys. I was a freshman at App when State had their miracle run and beat Houston. That was hard to top as far as exciting goes. Great run for State this week. Busted some bubbles last night for sure. I don't think we really had ours floating around.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:40 am

NC state is now listed as an 11 seed against st marys. That's hilarious. That east bracket is weaksauce.

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story ... redictions

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:39 am

BambooRdApp wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 am
Since I live in DC, went to game last night. It was a great game..great crowd. Even the 400 section of the Capital One arena was mostly occupied..Had some Dook alumni sitting around us. Burns is going to get what he gets. If Horne plays like he did last night for several more games, State can win some games in Tournament. This is why it is Madness in March. A 10th from a conference punched their ticket.
The polar opposite the weekend before as I went to the UNCW/Towson game the prior weekend (not at Capital Center. We sat two rows from the court and only one other person in our row.
The people who have UNC and Church living rent free in their minds are living rent free in the minds of the people that are saying that Church and UNC are living rent free in their minds.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:39 am
BambooRdApp wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 am
The people who have UNC and Church living rent free in their minds are living rent free in the minds of the people that are saying that Church and UNC are living rent free in their minds.
Hmm , so Eric Church and UNC live rent free in everyone's mind..😂😂😂
#99ForPresident!!

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:54 am

Didn’t watch the game. Appalachian wasn’t playing.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

MrCraig

Unread post by MrCraig » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:04 am

My brother went to NC State so I was pulling for them; however, I don’t hate UNC as much as some on here.
UNC looked like a team already looking forward to next week, and NCSU looked like a team ready to literally fight anyone in their way. Great game.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am

kornegaylw wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 am

As the only person in my family not to go to NCSU it is hard to not get involved with NC State...After so many heart breaks and let downs you resign yourself to not get caught up in it...But Saturday morning I spoke with my Dad and I could hear the hope in his voice, it was like sunshine peaking through the clouds. As a recovering NCSU fan I know the feeling well...Watching the game I didn't let myself get caught up but then the refs started doing what they always do in games like this and the next you know I'm a emotional wreck with every play. With 30 seconds left up by 10 I still didn't have hope.

The best thing about fandom is sharing it with people and when the clock hit 00:00 I called my Dad and we celebrated the Pack winning the ACC for the first time in my 35 years. I'll never forget that moment. I love you Dad.

GO PACK!!!!!
Happy for them and you guys! I am sure UNC is in massive pain and the whole state of NC loves it. There was media buzz that NC State might be looking to make a coaching change. It will be hard to justify that right now I would think.

scatman77

Unread post by scatman77 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:47 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am
kornegaylw wrote:

GO PACK!!!!!
Happy for them and you guys! I am sure UNC is in massive pain and the whole state of NC loves it. There was media buzz that NC State might be looking to make a coaching change. It will be hard to justify that right now I would think.
It'll be hard to make a change since I read that the win earned him a contract extension and millions in incentives.
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:02 pm

That win triggered a part of his contract that says if he wins the conference tour ey he gets a 2 year extension and an extra 400k per year for the remainder of his contract. So what really just happened is NC state is now stuck with him unless they want a much fatter buyout and a mess. What a brilliant contract.

huskie3

Unread post by huskie3 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:10 pm

appdaze wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:02 pm
That win triggered a part of his contract that says if he wins the conference tour ey he gets a 2 year extension and an extra 400k per year for the remainder of his contract. So what really just happened is NC state is now stuck with him unless they want a much fatter buyout and a mess. What a brilliant contract.
His agent must be a Unc grad with dook law degree.
Bring Your A Game!

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:05 pm

scatman77 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:47 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am
kornegaylw wrote:

GO PACK!!!!!
It'll be hard to make a change since I read that the win earned him a contract extension and millions in incentives.
Yes I read that as well just before seeing your reply. He was considered to be on hot seat entering the tournament and now he has job security and more money so good for him. Good for him! He and that team will now be legends in Raleigh!

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:05 pm

1 less job opening is good for us as well

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:04 pm

CH got the easiest draw and home court. Ugh.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:06 pm

Just first weekend. The heels travel out west for round 2.

And cbs going for storyline...if plays out perfectly, Arizona would play Heels in West finals. Caleb Love versus old team.
#99ForPresident!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”