Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Boone Vandalism Case

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: Boone Vandalism Case

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 am

Gonzo wrote:
NO.2 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
MtnMan09 wrote:
Haha how did you catch that. Is monitoring the Boone Slammer circular a hobby? Im actually impressed.
I saw it on the App State subreddit today when I was checking to see if anyone was talking about the UNC series. Evidently someone is keeping a close eye on those chicks. :lol:

What the heck is a subreddit?

I think you should change your username to OldApp after that one. :lol:
I always pictured Cline strapped up to an oxygen tank in the computer lab of a nursing home dementia wing.

Bonzo, I always pictured you as a law enforcement hating thug, judging from some of your posts on this MMB.
Last edited by NewApp on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:19 am

NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
NO.2 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
I saw it on the App State subreddit today when I was checking to see if anyone was talking about the UNC series. Evidently someone is keeping a close eye on those chicks. :lol:

I always pictured Cline strapped up to an oxygen tank in the computer lab of a nursing home dementia wing.

Bonzo, I always pictured you as a law enforcement hating thug, judging from some of your posts on the old Delphi MMB.
Bonzo. Is that like a chickpea?

Lighten up, Cline. Just joking around. Didn't mean to tug your catheter.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Gonzo wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
NO.2 wrote:
NewApp wrote:

Bonzo, I always pictured you as a law enforcement hating thug, judging from some of your posts on the old Delphi MMB.

I was joking, too, Bonzo. As long as you refer to me as Cline, I will refer to you as Bonzo. Bonzo was a chimp in one of Ronald Reagan's earlier films. Just so you'd know.
Google SUX

ukappfan

Unread post by ukappfan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:37 pm

NewApp wrote:
NO.2 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
MtnMan09 wrote:
Haha how did you catch that. Is monitoring the Boone Slammer circular a hobby? Im actually impressed.

I didn't know that I was the only member who didn't know what a subreddit is. Thanks for telling me. Pardon the sarcasm.
I am 28 and had no clue.

Yosef10

Unread post by Yosef10 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:15 pm

NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
NO.2 wrote:

I was joking, too, Bonzo. As long as you refer to me as Cline, I will refer to you as Bonzo. Bonzo was a chimp in one of Ronald Reagan's earlier films. Just so you'd know.
But you are Cline...

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Yosef10 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

But you are Cline...
Nope, I'm no longer registered on this board as JCline0429. (At least it won't take my password.)

FTR, as Ggerg posted on the old Delphi Forum MMB, I am Johnny Eugene Gibson, Sr.

Cline was my father's middle name. I've posted that numerous times on here.
Try to keep up.
Google SUX

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Daddy issues

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Gonzo wrote:Daddy issues
Nope. My Dad died in April of 1986 of cancer, Bonzo. I do visit his grave on Memorial Day every year and place a wreath and American flag on it. He received two purple hearts in WWII. One during the Normandy Invasion and one during the Battle of the Bulge. So if you're trying to get my goat with your comment, you didn't succeed in the least. It seems I've finally started considering the source when you post to or about me.
Google SUX

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Now how the heck did you reach that from Gonzos comment? I disagree with Gonzo about a lot of stuff but he doesn't insult parents and children. Just us!
Last edited by Rekdiver on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Rekdiver wrote:Now how the hell did you reach that from Gonzos comment? I disagree with Gonzo about a lot of stuff but he doesn't insult parents and children. Just us!
When he said "Daddy issues" after the many dialogues we have had on this board , it seemed like he was doing so. I have told you guys on this board (and the old Delphi Forums MMB) many times that "Cline" comes from my father's middle name. He and Yosef10 as well as you have have consistently insisted on calling me Cline.

BTW, you didn't have to curse me. I realize I do it from time to but I usually use H3LL. No harm/no foul though. I am real touchy about my family. They are the most important thing to me.
Have a good evening and Go Apps, Rekdiver.
Google SUX

WataugaMan

Unread post by WataugaMan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 pm

For some reason this tune keeps ringing in my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA

MtnMan09

Unread post by MtnMan09 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 am

This thread veered off course with a swiftness.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:18 am

WataugaMan wrote:For some reason this tune keeps ringing in my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA
:lol: WataugaMan
Google SUX

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 am

NewApp wrote:
Rekdiver wrote:Now how the hell did you reach that from Gonzos comment? I disagree with Gonzo about a lot of stuff but he doesn't insult parents and children. Just us!
When he said "Daddy issues" after the many dialogues we have had on this board , it seemed like he was doing so. I have told you guys on this board (and the old Delphi Forums MMB) many times that "Cline" comes from my father's middle name. He and Yosef10 as well as you have have consistently insisted on calling me Cline.

BTW, you didn't have to curse me. I realize I do it from time to but I usually use H3LL. No harm/no foul though. I am real touchy about my family. They are the most important thing to me.
cussing corrected!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
NewApp wrote:

cussing corrected!
As I said, Rekdiver, no harm no foul.
Google SUX

Cro-Magnon App

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:55 am

I hate the law ... But I love kittens.

Cro-Magnon App

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:57 am

So Cline, NewApp. This new fangled MMB would not take my old handle either. So I had to change, too. The Great Bolo is dead and gone.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

Now, I could be wrong, but I believe the reason people still call you Cline is because you repeatedly denied you were Cline... If you didnt so adamantly deny the claim, it would have been laid to rest. Instead you said (posting as Cline)
NewApp is an old friend of mine who used to post on the old rivals board. We were room mates at App back in the day until he transferred out to Cow College to pursue a degree in textile enginnering. He's had a lot of fun reading these various forums over the years and to his credit, he has had loyalty to ASU while maintaining ties to the Pack.
But now, you even deny trying to claim you were different people. That is, in my opinion, the only reason people keep bringing it up.

Time to get this thread back on track...
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am

AppStateNews wrote:Now, I could be wrong, but I believe the reason people still call you Cline is because you repeatedly denied you were Cline... If you didnt so adamantly deny the claim, it would have been laid to rest. Instead you said (posting as Cline)
NewApp is an old friend of mine who used to post on the old rivals board. We were room mates at App back in the day until he transferred out to Cow College to pursue a degree in textile enginnering. He's had a lot of fun reading these various forums over the years and to his credit, he has had loyalty to ASU while maintaining ties to the Pack.
But now, you even deny trying to claim you were different people. That is, in my opinion, the only reason people keep bringing it up.

That's correct. He tried to rebrand as an entirely new poster after being the butt of jokes for a decade. He denied it was him when the mods called him out for having the same IP address or email or something, posting with the old name, having conversations with his new name, and corroborating the made up story about the made up guy, but finally admitted he was the same dude with a new user name. That's when he made up the story about changing the name to "NewApp" for other reasons. Obviously "NewApp" was intended to appear like a fan who was new to posting on the message board.

MtnMan09

Unread post by MtnMan09 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:29 am

Gonzo wrote:
AppStateNews wrote:Now, I could be wrong, but I believe the reason people still call you Cline is because you repeatedly denied you were Cline... If you didnt so adamantly deny the claim, it would have been laid to rest. Instead you said (posting as Cline)

That's correct. He tried to rebrand as an entirely new poster after being the butt of jokes for a decade. He denied it was him when the mods called him out for having the same IP address or email or something, posting with the old name, having conversations with his new name, and corroborating the made up story about the made up guy, but finally admitted he was the same dude with a new user name. That's when he made up the story about changing the name to "NewApp" for other reasons. Obviously "NewApp" was intended to appear like a fan who was new to posting on the message board.
Completely bizarre.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”