Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Idiots Try to Escape

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Idiots Try to Escape

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 am

http://www.courier-tribune.com/news/201 ... s-in-crash

Jonathan Michael Maness, 27, of 1123 Ingram Drive, Asheboro, was charged with habitual larceny, possession of stolen goods, driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving, speeding, felony fleeing to elude arrest and failure to stop at a red light.

Amber Leigh Cox, 28, of 1123 Ingram Drive, Asheboro, was charged with habitual larceny, possession of stolen goods, driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving, speeding and felony fleeing to elude arrest.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Rick83

Re: Idiots Try to Escape

Unread post by Rick83 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:51 am

All of that for a Blu-ray player (who even still uses those?!?) a TV, and some women's underwear? They are idiots...

NavyApp

Re: Idiots Try to Escape

Unread post by NavyApp » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:02 am

It's fun trying to piece together the thought process here. Seven packs of woman's underwear, a T.V.(undisclosed size), and a blu-ray player. I can think of no time in my life I have needed any of those things to the point of stealing them from Walmart and going on a high speed pursuit. These crazy people risked their lives and the lives of others for the chance at SEVEN FREE PACKS OF WOMAN'S UNDERWEAR, A TV, and a FREAKING BLU RAY PLAYER! There must be lawyers beating down the doors to take this case, slam dunk insanity plea!
FREQS AND GEEKS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”