Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Help! Charter Spectrum no longer supports ESPN 3?

wncapp78
School: Appalachian State

Help! Charter Spectrum no longer supports ESPN 3?

Unread post by wncapp78 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Help please. I spent almost an hour on Saturday, and an hour tonight with technical support @charter spectrum. When I try and watch a replay on ESPN3 I get a message saying ESPN3 is not included in my spectrum TV subscription. I got advice here from DW1 telling me what to tell Spectrum. (DW1 I told the guy exactly what you said ESPN said to do). After almost an hour on the phone tonight the tech guy said Spectrum no longer supports ESPN3. Sounds far fetched but I can’t argue with him. What’s going on??

MountaineerMafia

Re: Help! Charter Spectrum no longer supports ESPN 3?

Unread post by MountaineerMafia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:36 pm

wncapp78 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:30 pm
Help please. I spent almost an hour on Saturday, and an hour tonight with technical support @charter spectrum. When I try and watch a replay on ESPN3 I get a message saying ESPN3 is not included in my spectrum TV subscription. I got advice here from DW1 telling me what to tell Spectrum. (DW1 I told the guy exactly what you said ESPN said to do). After almost an hour on the phone tonight the tech guy said Spectrum no longer supports ESPN3. Sounds far fetched but I can’t argue with him. What’s going on??
Not sure what could be up but just checked mine here in Durham and I've got no problem viewing a live volleyball game on the west coast...I made sure it was labeled ESPN3 before clicking into it.
“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid” ~ John Gotti

McLeansvilleAppFan

Re: Help! Charter Spectrum no longer supports ESPN 3?

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 am

Different areas of their coverage may not carry it? I get all sorts of promos from them in my area with ATT fiber. None could be used in Granite Falls with my daughter.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”