Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

SOS...SOS...Alums in Coastal Horry County, SC

asu66
School: Appalachian State

SOS...SOS...Alums in Coastal Horry County, SC

Unread post by asu66 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Over Thanksgiving weekend my wife was shopping in the Myrtle Beach area and her car took a bad t-bone shot in the passenger side from an out of control car on Hwy 17 By-Pass N. The insurance companies are feuding but State Farm is going to subrogate it so we can get out lives back in order. So my bride is battered by air-bags and squeezed by the seat-belt, but she'll be OK. Angels were by her side. Thankfully.

Our car is another matter. It took a vicious hit. We'd prefer to hire a rollback to haul the car back to Flow in Winston-Salem but the quotations we're getting are off the chart. 👀 Not an option we'd go for. There's no Acura dealer in MB or NMB. Flow Acura in Wilmington just bought out another dealer and is still reinventing everything. State Farm will not haul the car to McDaniels Acura in Columbia. They're telling me that CALIBER COLLISION MYRTLE BEACH - SOCASTEE is the best collision shop in their Grand Strand network. Anyone have any info to share about this outfit? Many thanks in advance for any info you'd be willing to share with a fellow Mountaineer.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

DaphneUrquhart

Re: SOS...SOS...Alums in Coastal Horry County, SC

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Glad your sweetheart's ok. Good luck with the car.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:34 pm

DaphneUrquhart wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:17 pm
Glad your sweetheart's ok. Good luck with the car.
Thank you, Daphne. My precious cargo was protected. That was a divine blessing.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:20 am

asu66 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Over Thanksgiving weekend my wife was shopping in the Myrtle Beach area and her car took a bad t-bone shot in the passenger side from an out of control car on Hwy 17 By-Pass N. The insurance companies are feuding but State Farm is going to subrogate it so we can get out lives back in order. So my bride is battered by air-bags and squeezed by the seat-belt, but she'll be OK. Angels were by her side. Thankfully.

Our car is another matter. It took a vicious hit. We'd prefer to hire a rollback to haul the car back to Flow in Winston-Salem but the quotations we're getting are off the chart. 👀 Not an option we'd go for. There's no Acura dealer in MB or NMB. Flow Acura in Wilmington just bought out another dealer and is still reinventing everything. State Farm will not haul the car to McDaniels Acura in Columbia. They're telling me that CALIBER COLLISION MYRTLE BEACH - SOCASTEE is the best collision shop in their Grand Strand network. Anyone have any info to share about this outfit? Many thanks in advance for any info you'd be willing to share with a fellow Mountaineer.
If you had AAA, you wouldn't have to worry about the towing bill. Just sayin.'
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

app87

Unread post by app87 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:36 pm

asu66 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Very happy your wife is ok. I have used Evans Collision Repair in Socastee twice and they do an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”