Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Hurricane Dorian - Bahamas

appstate24
School: Appalachian State

Hurricane Dorian - Bahamas

Unread post by appstate24 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:18 pm

I’m sure by now everyone has seen the absolute devastation left by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas. In particular, the Abacos have been ravaged with most parts left uninhabitable. The Abacos have become a favorite vacation spot and what feels like a 2nd home for our family. If you’ve ever been to Abaco, you know it is truly the most beautiful place on Earth, with the most beautiful people. The people of Abaco are the friendliest, most genuine people on Earth, and they need our help.
I’ve communicated with some folks down there and while they are happy to be alive, there a few buddies we’ve made down there who have yet to be seen or accounted for. From what they have said the vast majority of residents are now homeless. In most cases it’s not about restoring and repairing. It is going to take a complete rebuild. The various Cays (islands) have been completely leveled.
I say all of this, to ask for prayers for the beautiful people of Abaco and the Bahamas. If you are in the position to help, please consider giving, donating or whatever you can do to help these people. There are various legitimate organizations to donate to. You can find them online, or PM me and I will be happy to give you some options. GO APPS!! #BahamasStrong #AbacoStrong

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”