Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

logn issue

Dmanuhone
School: Appalachian State

logn issue

Unread post by Dmanuhone » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 pm

past week I have been having to hit the login button where before I was always logged in. Can't find the feature where you set auto login. Thanks for any help.
Victory Yosef visited the Virgin Islands, now they are just called the Islands

Maddog1956

Re: logn issue

Unread post by Maddog1956 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Dmanuhone wrote:past week I have been having to hit the login button where before I was always logged in. Can't find the feature where you set auto login. Thanks for any help.
+1

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Don't know if it's not showing up for you but when you log in you should see two check boxes below where you put you name and password in that say "Log me in automatically each visit" and "Hide my online status this session" . Check that first one. That should do it but if it doesn't and it still makes you login then Yosef or 89' will need to check it for you. I had to log out and back in to access some pages the other day but after I finished I checked the Auto box and it's been working fine for me ever since, on all three browsers.

Maddog1956

Unread post by Maddog1956 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 am

firemoose wrote:Don't know if it's not showing up for you but when you log in you should see two check boxes below where you put you name and password in that say "Log me in automatically each visit" and "Hide my online status this session" . Check that first one. That should do it but if it doesn't and it still makes you login then Yosef or 89' will need to check it for you. I had to log out and back in to access some pages the other day but after I finished I checked the Auto box and it's been working fine for me ever since, on all three browsers.
Thanks

When I clicked "login" it would login without showing the two boxes, but it seems to work after logging in, logging out and logging in again (it showed the two boxes again).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”